Wayne, you and Aaron must be pretty happy... the thread for this GB that says what everyone is building has almost 700 views!
I am a very easy person to please. Frankly, what makes me happy is watching others enjoy themselves with the group-build :thumbsup:
David, thanks... this will all be Krylon spray bomb... so I don't think that will be a problem... thank you though

Here is some photo proof... man color helps my motivation!

That is a good bite out of the project now, Krylon acrylic?

Wayne, I have no idea if it is acrylic... I'll have to do some research

Anyway, yaller is on! I think I am about 67.5352% done...

I will have to check it out. If the white goes on that good, might give it a try. I never got M/M gloss white to dry fast.

WOOOOHHHOOOOOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

I am happier than a fat kid with a full ride scholarship to a cupcake camp haha

Actually, this is pretty dang good for having to mask 4 colors :bandhead2:

I would say I got the masking about 90% correct... a few touchups, some clear, a few decals... this puppy is in the bag!

chopperunmasked.jpg

Also, Neo, you have a PM.

Edited by Remington Box
  • 2 weeks later...
WOOOOHHHOOOOOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

I am happier than a fat kid with a full ride scholarship to a cupcake camp haha

Actually, this is pretty dang good for having to mask 4 colors :crying2:

I would say I got the masking about 90% correct... a few touchups, some clear, a few decals... this puppy is in the bag!

chopperunmasked.jpg

Also, Neo, you have a PM.

Remington,

I don't know how I missed your last update. Looking great! Have you had a chance to do any more work on the project? Look forward to your next update.

David

Theoretically the decals are on... just someone was a jack*** and decided that clear could go on over the windows... that is not true...

Now I am going to have to model it on a snowy tarmac so the clear on the windows looks like frost...

I am on a trip now, but I will have pictures soon.

Edited by Remington Box
Theoretically the decals are one... just someone was a jack*** and decided that clear could go on over the windows... that is not true...

Now I am going to have to model it on a snowy tarmac so the clear on the windows looks like frost...

I am on a trip now, but I will have pictures soon.

I have had that happen on one A/C I did. I ended up glossing certain areas to make it look like a dewy morning.

Remington,

Have you been kidnapped? Impatient people(me) want to see how things are coming. I understand that the glass is coming from Oz, so there may be some delay. Just acting like my 8 year old son - I wanna see, I wanna see... :rofl:

David