Academy Su-27S 1/48 - Eritrean splinter "608"

208 members have voted

1. 1. Would you stretch this Academy Flanker to proper length, if you could?

• Yes, I want an accurate model in scale
    • No, it's a small error - only 3.5% in length

• 4 weeks later...

@Nazar: I'm satisfied with these, but I'm sure you can show us yours that all much better than mine... I already wrote why they are so, as they are, and I don't want to repeat everything again...

Back to some update ... New, lathed PVD-18 pitot nose probe came from China... Spot on... Just needs to be painted ... :D :rofl: :huh:

P8270109.jpg

P8270117.jpg

P8270119.jpg

Pitot_2.jpg

Next are intakes... Especially port intake... I took some putty to smooth the transition from engine to intake but it just kills me everytime ...

P8280124.jpg

So, some epoxy putty was needed ... Yet to be sanded down...

P9190009.jpg

Boundary layer splitters were thinned while sanding the fuselage, so I glued some styrene back... I also drilled a hole on the starboard underside... Any ideas what it's for?

P8240063.jpg

P8240064.jpg

P8240065.jpg

In front wheelbay, springs got some steel paint and starboard wiring was glued in place... As for port side, I kind of "plan" simplified plan exists...

P9150022.jpg

P9150023.jpg

P9150024.jpg

Now, we come to something more interesting.. Ain't so Uncle Uncool? Scratchbuilt inner structure in main wheelbays ...

I narrowed the part where the wheel comes, and added some bulkheads to the back wall (closest to the engine)... Whole inner frame is present now, and ceiling was fixed with Mr. Surfacer and sanding...

P8270115.jpg

P9150025.jpg

P9150026.jpg

P9150027.jpg

P9150028.jpg

Edited by supergru

P9150039.jpg

Look from outside... As already said, boxes are peeking outside of cutting plane ...

P9150040.jpg

P9150041.jpg

... but this surplus area matches the gap to the wings, once they (wings) are in position, considering correct wingspan, as per drawings ...

P9160048.jpg

P9160050.jpg

P9160053.jpg

P9160060.jpg

P9160058.jpg

I probably mentioned this already, but here it goes again: wings will be glued for lower fuselage first, and then comes upper fuselage ...

Ya're mad 'cause ya've been the first bloke to have ever blown the female AE's mind away with such a project. She always uses to peep at this thread at work, then she uses to call me over the phone to comment on sumthin.' Yesterday she called to say she was flattered that ya'd made a new cylinder to go on the nose wheel well.

@Uncle Uncool's mother: I must say I'm flattered, too... Needless to say I'm blushing ... :) Maybe you could join us, here on this forum, so that we can cut your son as a middle man :woot.gif: I would love to read some comments from a female colleague... I'm sure we have a lot to say to each other, and I'm sure you don't have any difficulties speaking English, nor some specific terms, used in aerospace... So, why not?

Back to update ... Next stuff are hand made static dischargers ... They were made from 0.6 mm silvered wire (copper wire with silver surface and finish), with half-round file and 400 grid sanding paper for finish... No measures were taken/checked at any point due to its size...

Some tests with 0.8 and 0.6 mm wire...

P9150042.jpg

First 0.6 discharger being made ...

P9120010.jpg

Dryfit with horizontal stabs...

P9120013.jpg

P9130015.jpg

P9130018.jpg

Of course I made extra pieces - here are 20 dischargers + a few of them lost in space (room)

P9150020.jpg

Horizontal tail was a test field for rescribing and riveting, too.. All Academy "rivets" were filled and sanded ... Same pattern was used for all surfaces (upper, lower, right, left)

P9190014.jpg

P9190015.jpg

P9190016.jpg

P9190017.jpg

Edited by supergru
Supergru,

Where or who did you order your PVD-18 pitot tube from? I need a metal one bad and have yet to find one.

Thanks,

Dave Fassett

Khmmm... Aren't they so sweat? Ebay, DreamModel, China ... Maybe I could ask them to send me one free of charge, since I probably boost their orders with my update ...

Here is the link for PVD...

Where can we see your Flanker?

Flanker... Yes.. Horizontal stabs ...

P9190018.jpg

P9190020.jpg

Dragan asked how am I gonna rescribe this thing.. Well, these are the tools I used...

P9200023.jpg

and this is the plan I used ... He's watching this built on another forum, so I got his reaction already...

P9200025.jpg

Dischargers glued with CA in place... Hollow space is being filled with CA already - I will sand it later ...

P9210026.jpg

P9210027.jpg

P9210028.jpg

P9210029.jpg

I'm slowing this built down 'cause of some private things and another reason is that my external HDD, with all of my references and pictures for modeling has died out ...

Sorry, folks, it's just out of my hand :woot.gif:

:thumbsup:Lookie there! The madman from Karlovac, Croatia, is finally back from holidays...!!! How did it go, Tomi?! Me's missed ya 'n' yer "[iFlankerstein" so bloody much, y'know. Female AE almost drove me mad with her enquiries. Lil' teaser is off on a trip to Marseille 'n' top that off, I still didn't get any saw at all...!!!

By the way; mum's got a question with regard to the plastic additions on inner side of yer "Flankerstein."

P9150027.jpg

I took some putty to smooth the transition from engine to intake but it just kills me everytime ...

Whut's with that putty, Tomi? Excuse me the insolence, but sure ya've heard of usin' CA glue with some talcum powder in order to seal those annoyin' tiny bubbles, huh, haven't ya, His eminence? Yes? yes? yes? yes? yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss...??? Epoxy putty is gonna do the job as well, certainly.

Incidentally; yer metal pitot tube looks outstanding! Whut're the other two below, especially the fat-arsed one at the bottom; eeeeeeww...

Any ideas what it's for?

In all honesty, me hasn't got the faintest idea; mum said it might have sumthin' to do with the GSh-30-1 30mm cannon's fumes exhaust? :blink:

Now, we come to something more interesting.. Ain't so Uncle Uncool?

Yeh, indeed! Interestin' as always, my mate! There're a lota Flankers out there, but this "Flankerstein's" got me awfully mesmerised. Been lookin' all round the web for other Flanker projects while ya were AWOL, 'n' I came across this one whose intake trunks were scratchbuilt. Me thought, "Tomi oughta do the same with yers, y'know."

Compare this with Academy's original, posted some time ago...

Not a chance in hell, T-bloke! :lol: Whut for? Academy's original wheel wells look like the boondocks in comparison to yers. I just went takin' a glance at mine, 'n' I felt like pukin.' Used Plastruct or Evergreen strips on 'em?

but this surplus area matches the gap to the wings, once they (wings) are in position, considering correct wingspan, as per drawings ...

OutbreakScript.jpg

Two millimetres on the port wing gap 'n' one point seventy-three millimetres on the starboard one... Whut happened there, Tomster, mate? Yeh, my owl pet told me whut the difference was. Besides, ne'er did ya mention the wings were to be spanned at the wing roots as well. Too much booze while yer holidays, bloke? :P

I probably mentioned this already, but here it goes again: wings will be glued for lower fuselage first, and then comes upper fuselage ...

Nay... ya didn't. 'N' how IN THE WORLD are ya gonna do that? Ain't yer wing halves glued together, already? Too many antacids durin' yer holidays too, T-amigo...?

@Uncle Uncool's mother: I must say I'm flattered, too... Needless to say I'm blushing ... Maybe you could join us, here on this forum, so that we can cut your son as a middle man.

Mum's reply: Ooohh...???!!! Weren't ya hot for the lil' teaser, madman from Karlovac, Croatia? Now that Astrid is away in France, ya suddenly come sweet-talkin' me, Mista? No cool, y'know; no cool...

Me's afraid my routine on the threadmill, escalator 'n' arse shaper would make my time online very scarce - or so to speak, 'n' ya touch even a single thread on my son's hair, I'll cut ya a new smiley35.gifright in the middle of yer face; ya hear...???!!!

I would love to read some comments from a female colleague... I'm sure we have a lot to say to each other, and I'm sure you don't have any difficulties speaking English, nor some specific terms, used in aerospace... So, why not?

Oh, no... believe me when I tell ya ya really wouldn't want that, Tomi, mate. If ya think I type too much, then my mum would simply talk ya to death! It's not that my mum had any difficulties speakin' English; it's just that she's sweet 'n' cute, but she doesn't get her way, or is contradicted, she might get to be a tad worse than this:

:rofl:
I'm slowing this built down 'cause of some private things and another reason is that my external HDD, with all of my references and pictures for modeling has died out ... ...

Ya see? Readin' this has just pis.sed the female AE off madly... Sure ya still want to talk to the Viking lady? Safest thing is my mum's gonna come play "Crocodile Molestor" after lunch with me; me being the crocodile, of course, courtesy of the madman from Karlovac, Croatia's bloody hard drive...

Well, hope ya're able to sort out yer mishap with the device; if I live on, I wish there's another update soon, T-bloke, mate!

Cheers,

Unc²

Me's missed ya 'n' yer "[iFlankerstein" so bloody much, y'know.

What ?! You cut your veins ??? Gee, I hope you're OK now, since I posted new pics...

Female AE almost drove me mad with her enquiries. Lil' teaser is off on a trip to Marseille 'n' top that off, I still didn't get any saw at all...!!!

Well, that's very short from you, I see nothing changed around here... But as far as I know the agreement was that you send her to me :P

By the way; mum's got a question with regard to the plastic additions on inner side of yer "Flankerstein."

P9150027.jpg

Well, I'm surprised that an engineer asks me this... Let's go back to basics ... You will manage to bend a plate, but if add some kind of support (verticals to the outer edges of that plate) it will become rigid, stiff, hard, whatever ... Same goes for this fuselage half... Once I cut wings away, it started acting as a flexible shell (surprise, surprise it is a flexible shell) ... That's why I added a big pieces of styrene as inserts, and not just a small strip ... So, next time I cut the Flanker I'll smooth the cuts first and then remove excess styrene to fit both halves... I removed excess styrene as much as I needed for fit, but this part in the middle is hardly accessible and it doesn't obstructing anything...

Whut's with that putty, Tomi? Excuse me the insolence, but sure ya've heard of usin' CA glue with some talcum powder in order to seal those annoyin' tiny bubbles, huh, haven't ya, His eminence? Yes? yes? yes? yes? yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss...??? Epoxy putty is gonna do the job as well, certainly.

Sorry, I forgot to mention this.. After those pics were taken I glued holes with CA, but while sanding CA away, new holes reappear ...

Incidentally; yer metal pitot tube looks outstanding! Whut're the other two below, especially the fat-arsed one at the bottom;

Middle is Quickboost .. Check you kit box, you'll find fatty somewhere... It's Academy...

In all honesty, me hasn't got the faintest idea; mum said it might have sumthin' to do with the GSh-30-1 30mm cannon's fumes exhaust?

You could learn a lot from your mother - First I thought this too, but canon fumes exit on the upper side (ribs just behind the canon opening).. I think it's used to drop gun shell out...

Been lookin' all round the web for other Flanker projects while ya were AWOL, 'n' I came across this one whose intake trunks were scratchbuilt. Me thought, "Tomi oughta do the same with yers, y'know."

Who? Where? What? :thumbsup: You're really desperate for my updates... Now I'm certain you did cut your hands ...Why don't you post here the whole list of Academy Flanker links - maybe I get some inspiration ...

I just went takin' a glance at mine, 'n' I felt like pukin.' Used Plastruct or Evergreen strips on 'em?

:) I'm using styrene sheets about A4 size thru the whole project - in 0.25, 0.5, 1 and 1.5 mm size - no strips here, man - just sharp blade, ruler and glue... I cut my own strips... Although those L-shaped, half round, etc.. well I would like to have them for my other projects...

Two millimetres on the port wing gap 'n' one point seventy-three millimetres on the starboard one... Whut happened there, Tomster, mate? Yeh, my owl pet told me whut the difference was. Besides, ne'er did ya mention the wings were to be spanned at the wing roots as well. Too much booze while yer holidays, bloke? :P

Nay.. ya didn't. 'N' how IN THE WORLD are ya gonna do that? Ain't yer wing halves glued together, already? Too many antacids durin' yer holidays too, T-amigo...?

Those gaps are a mistery to me, too, but we'll see once everything is glued in place... Yes, wing halves are glued already, and WHOLE wings will be glued to lower fuselage, and once everything is ready I'll add upper fuselage half to close the plane...

Mum's reply: Ooohh...???!!! Weren't ya hot for the lil' teaser, madman from Karlovac, Croatia? Now that Astrid is away in France, ya suddenly come sweet-talkin' me, Mista? No cool, y'know; no cool...

Me's afraid my routine on the threadmill, escalator 'n' arse shaper would make my time online very scarce - or so to speak, 'n' ya touch even a single thread on my son's hair, I'll cut ya a new right in the middle of yer face; ya hear...???!!!

QUOTE (supergru @ Sep 24 2010, 06:06 AM) *

I would love to read some comments from a female colleague... I'm sure we have a lot to say to each other, and I'm sure you don't have any difficulties speaking English, nor some specific terms, used in aerospace... So, why not?

Oh, no... believe me when I tell ya ya really wouldn't want that, Tomi, mate. If ya think I type too much, then my mum would simply talk ya to death! It's not that my mum had any difficulties speakin' English; it's just that she's sweet 'n' cute, but she doesn't get her way, or is contradicted, she might get to be a tad worse than this:

Nope, that's not Uncle Uncool's mother... If she's a Viking lady in a real life, then you probably wouldn't be such a sissy yourself either.. right? And since little teaser is far closer to me than two of you, I'll pick my chances ... So, I'm waiting for a new female member called "Viking Lady" to start commenting here .... :worship:

Interesting thou how you didn't comment those dischargers with a single word... You missed them... Maybe I should wait for your mother to speak up...

love your static dischargers, way better than mine, minor note: the distances between those dischargers are not equal like yours, but I think this is minor

and I just order one of those pilot tube from ebay, i've been looking for that as well

thanks

Edited by TheBruin
If she's a Viking lady in a real life, then you probably wouldn't be such a sissy yourself either.. right?

:cheers:Ooohh...??? Well, it mostly happens when parents are the kind of dominant, overbearin' 'n' cruel towards their sons very early in their lives; ne'er forget the case of Eduard "Longshanks" the 1st, King of England and his son in the film Braveheart; or Francis Dolarhyde's mum in the film Red Dragon. ;) Examples abound.

However, me doesn't deem a sissy; it's just I won't hit sheilas, y'know. :P

And since little teaser is far closer to me than two of you, I'll pick my chances ...

Well, be my guest, Tomi. Were I ya, though, me would beware of Sebastien Chabal. :lol: But perhaps ya'd stand a fair chance against him if ya took half a dozen goons along with ya? That French bloke is said to eat Spetsnaz as though they were Spätzle.

SebastienChabal.jpg

In all honesty, mate; me'd rather ya keep all yer fingers so as ya'd be able to continue buildin' yer awesome "Flankerstein." :worship: Maybe the lil' teaser ain't worth it anyways.

Cheers, T-bloke!

Unc²

• 4 weeks later...

Just a small update ... As haneto suggested, I started with forming balsa wood for the canopy issue. This wasn't my first choice, but if I'm going to do it, now is the best chance, since Aires cockpit isn't installed yet. Although it seems to be finished, I'm going to narrow it even more - the canopy is still "bubblish" as on F-16 or F-14.

PA100026.jpg

PA100025.jpg

PA100024.jpg

PA100023.jpg

A100034.jpg

A100035.jpg

A100036.jpg

A100029.jpg

A100030.jpg

A100032.jpg

To be continued in a moment ...

Aires cockpit ... Seat got semi gloss finish to simulate black leather ... All drybrushing was made with Aluminium from Model Master ... Base paint for cockpit tube was self mixed, as already said. I need to fix some areas ...

PA100045_2.jpg

PA100009_2.jpg

PA100010_2.jpg

PA100031.jpg

PA100033.jpg

PA100034.jpg

PA100036.jpg

PA100038.jpg

PA100039.jpg

PA100040.jpg

To my eyes,the side profile of your canopy master is too bubbled.

You'd better use a piece of cut plastic card to guide the side profile of canopy.

I would recommend you the plan by Glazkov,the most accurate one(in shape) IMHO.

Download link

Good luck!

Yufei

Edited by haneto

Hi guys.

Supergru, I am more than sure that Hanetto and Nazar are right. Your canopy is too big. Keep in mind that on top of your balsa wood will go maybe half mil of transparent plastic. This will make it even bigger. One advice: Su-27 Windshield should have straight line in elevation view (Red 51 in Nazar picture). As I recall that was the mistake in Trumps 1/32. No bulge there. As if you cut it out of the cylinder. And one suggestion: I took my Airfix canopy and used it for vac forming. Result looks satisfying. Maybe you should try the same with your Flankerstein. Good luck. BTW Fantastic work.

Just a small update ... As haneto suggested, I started with forming balsa wood for the canopy issue.

Astrid.jpg

;) Goodness...!!! Whut's wrong with Academy's canopy, dear madman from Karlovac, Croatia...???

To my eyes,the side profile of your canopy master is too bubbled.

Uh-huuuuuh... me concurs. If ya fix it, I'll give ya plenty of these:

Astrid2.jpg

Now, me doesn't get my way, I'll scratch yer face all over with my mighty set of claws here... ;) Ya hear??? Ask Nacho how they hurt.

Astrid3.jpg

Just so that ya know; Wolverine's a sucklin' pig by comparison... :thumbsup:

Cheers!

The lil' teaser

Now, I think I should start with :jaw-dropping: Why??? Because 2710.jpg

And although I didn't clean my glasses long time ago, I can clearly see - something happened - THEY (a.k.a. somebody) really dared to say: Gee, that's way off make it better!

So, this opportunity calls for a quick reaction - as long as it didn't cool down.

First, I draw that canopy over Aviacia & Vreme drawing once again

2510_2.jpg

Then I scaled it up to 1:48 (compared to one I gave you for free)...

2510.jpg

I printed it and glued to 1 mm styrene, with some additional lines drawn...

PA260050.jpg

Cut out, and compared to my 2nd master... Yes, they don't match, but then again I never said it's finished ...

PA260055.jpg

Once I said: the errors are good thing - they show you how NOT to do something ...(this was on another forum .... :salute: )

Goodness...!!! Whut's wrong with Academy's canopy, dear madman from Karlovac, Croatia...???

Next two pictures are for little teaser only ...

On the top is Academy canopy with my extended fuselage and extended rear half cone (behind the canopy)... Below is the same fuselage with that canopy profile, I made ...

Over_0.jpg

I can't get them in one shot because of IRST housing in the way, but Photoshop will do ...

Over.jpg

Just check those gaps at critical points ...

1 - beginning of windshield

2 - windshield ends

3 - canopy peak

4 - canopy ends

5 - rear half cone ends

Actually, there's no gap at points 1 and 5 ... but in between :doh:

And while you're reading this, epoxy is drying, forming a new rear half cone ...

And one suggestion: I took my Airfix canopy and used it for vac forming. Result looks satisfying. Maybe you should try the same with your Flankerstein.

:blink: Ehmm... Since when do we have Airfix Flanker in 1/48 ??? Take this as a joke, Simonov ... As you can see, new canopy will have a different slope than Academy canopy, but I will save the Academy parts, just in case ...

If ya fix it, I'll give ya plenty of these:

Astrid2.jpg

Kissy, kissy back from me :wub:

Astrid3.jpg

What's that??? French kissing with that Chabal thing?

Man, am I good tonight? I'm making better jokes than Uncle Uncool ...

:woot.gif:DAMN! That lil' teasin' critter has cracked my password? She shall dieeeeeeeeeeeee...!!! :lol:

Why??? Because 2710.jpg

Whut, me? :rolleyes: Aw, me's been constantly lurkin' in the shadows on this forum so as to check whether yer mishap with "them" hard drive was over in order to see more progress on yer Flankerstein, mista...

First, I draw that canopy over Aviacia & Vreme drawing once again

Call me a bloody ignorant, Tomi, but whut IN THE WORLD is Aviacia & Vreme, matey, yeh?

Next two pictures are for little teaser only ...

:doh:Ough...!! So sorry to break this to ya in such a violent way, T-bloke, but the day the lil' teaser is ever interested in aircraft modellin' is the day ya're gonna see me wear one of her tight thongs. :rofl:

On the top is Academy canopy with my extended fuselage and extended rear half cone (behind the canopy)... Below is the same fuselage with that canopy profile, I made ...

Over_0.jpg

Be that as it may; y'know it's a national holiday today down here due to the bloody census, 'n' the lil' teaser seems to be quite enlightened this mornin.' Astrid asks if it wouldn't be better to add pieces of styrene strip at the base of both the windshield 'n' canopy in order to fill those gaps (check the red lines on her graphic). She says this way ya would be raisin' the height of the original canopy as well, yes? yes? yes? yes? yes? yes? yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss...???

Like this: (I truly apologise for the poor graphics, but the hardware on the lil' teaser 'n' Photoshop are just not likely to be compatible...)

AddStyreneStrips.jpg

What's that??? French kissing with that Chabal thing?

Hmph, not quite, mate; me's afarid that would be sumthin' like this:

Teaser.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!

Gonna go change my password right away! Nice to see more updates on yer Phantastic Project; mum's lost her faith already, me thinks.

Cheers, Tomi!

Unc²

Aw, me's been constantly lurkin' in the shadows on this forum so as to check whether yer mishap with "them" hard drive was over in order to see more progress on yer Flankerstein, mista...

Nice to see more updates on yer Phantastic Project; mum's lost her faith already, me thinks.

My HDD is still "out of order" - so, I have some 20-30 pictures as a reference for wheelbays, Su-27 DVD (thanks, haneto) and Gordon's book, nothing else. All work-in-progress pictures I have on this project are those on photobucket (over 500 currently) - and I would say that there were 3-4 times more on that disk, unpublished. It slows me down, but there are other reasons I'm not 100 % here, like my A310, which I reengaged after 4 months break.

Did Viking Lady lost her faith upon me, working on Flankerstein, or did she lost hope on her son, working on his Academy Flanker? I'm still waiting for her posts here ...

Did you get that saw already, man??? :whistle:

I read comments on Su-35BM WIP from zark, too... I'm not so in Su-35BM - I just adore Su-35 with those sexy canards and big verticals ... and Su-35 splinters are more fuzzy than on Su-35BM... A bit OT but ...

...thank you Uncle Uncool and Zark for those kind words, I really appreciate this - I don't expect from anybody reading Flankerstein WIP to do something like me, but I just couldn't go over some stuff on Academy Flankers, :touche:

...and still can... I'm just posting here what have I done, this doesn't mean it's my way or no way.... Anyway, I think you should stop commenting other Flankers WIP in 1/48 and start your own, how 'bout that? Just PM me prior cutting wings, to give you a hint-or-two to avoid some problems and to ease you future reassembly ...

Call me a bloody ignorant, Tomi, but whut IN THE WORLD is Aviacia & Vreme, matey, yeh?

It's Ukrainian aerospace magazine Aвиация и время, but for me it's easier to write it in Latin. You can check their website here. Anyway, it's the same source for drawings I used to redraw Flanker in scale and the same one haneto suggested for canopy master, from airwar.ru site. For us Slavic nations (Central European and East European) it's quite easy to understand some words from similar languages, although I don't speak Russian or Ukrainian for example. And Cyrillic alphabet was obligatory at the time I was in grammar school. Oh, and it means "aviation and time" in English.

Astrid asks if it wouldn't be better to add pieces of styrene strip at the base of both the windshield 'n' canopy in order to fill those gaps (check the red lines on her graphic). She says this way ya would be raisin' the height of the original canopy as well, yes? yes? yes? yes? yes? yes? yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss...???

Yes, this could be done, and I know someone did it here on ARC... At least I think it could be done ... Since I didn't remove excess epoxy yet, let me show you the same problem on original Academy ...

PA270059.jpg

PA270058.jpg

Over_2.jpg

OK??? Drop an eye on the following illustration - if you remove sidewalls on the canopy (red line) the maximum height that you would get is "A", and let's say that "B" is space between top point of existing canopy and the desired canopy ...

Over_3.jpg

As long as A is bigger than B at any point thru the whole canopy length, then it's OK... If B get's over A, then you have a problem !!!

Yes, there are clear resin, Clearfix, ... on the market - but for me it's eve more mess, and more possible missaps ...

I'll rather gamble with vacforming a new master, and if I get lucky with the master, I can make several copies, and use them on other Flanker projects, especially the ones you need to move IRST ball ... And I'll still have the original canopy available ... :touche:

And I still think that curvature lines are different ... If this is a case, then Academy's canopy is useless for this idea ...

I want Viking Lady here on ARC !!!!

I just checked 15°17'43.88" N 38°55'0.90" E at Google Earth ... :trolls: Ok, footage is dated at April 12th, 2009, but what the heck, one is still out there !

Edited by supergru