My Fotki album of Aircraft Revetment photos..

I have an album of Aircraft Steel Revetment photos on my Fotki site and I noticed that it has been visited almost every day by anywhere from 1 to 8 times over many months now. I was thinking of removing it but after I saw those statistics I thought better of it. If it's helping out then I'll leave them up.

Just wondering if any ARC'ers were visiting the revetment photos?

btw, if you missed where I posted the address a long time ago, they are here... http://public.fotki.com/tsumner/revetments/

Awesome shots, Terry. Never heard about that album until now. And never thought about doing much of a diorama display until now, but maybe that might go well with my wife's 1/144 B-52 (put it in a revetment...diorama).

• 1 month later...

I agree, great shots. I went there awhile back, and saved all the photos, just on the chance you might close the site or delete them. SOMEDAY I will use them as references, when I get around to building me a Vietnam style revetment.

Larry

Glad you guys can use them. You wouldn't believe what it took to get some of them. The real good ones came from the historical section of the Air Force. Some nice lady there sent me a cd with all the photos on them...

Oh yeah, definitely leave them up. Those are a great reference and even if they didn't get used much, they'd be a godsend when someone did need them.

Interesting that when Googling "aircraft revetment photos" or variations of that, that this thread is pretty consistently at the top of the list but your album isn't even listed.

:salute: