I'm about 90% positive that the Revell F-18F kit I have indeed has these decals, but I'd have to check it this weekend.

The Two Bob's decals are indeed nice. However, I will be doing a (GASP) VF-103 "Jolly Rogers" CAG bird out of it, so I won't need the kit decals. I would be open to a trade for a comparable 1/48th sheet. Drop me a PM if you are interested in exploring a decal swap.

Cheers,

Stew

Hasegawa kit 09802 does have the decal option I am looking for. I was no sure this kit did as the box art shows another CAG decal option but I looked this kit up on the net and reviewed the kit contents and decal option and it is decal option #2. The best part is my LHS has this kit in stock so I am going to pick it up today.

Thanks again to everyone that responded to my posting, much appreciated.

Edited by Spitfire88

I guess I jumped the gun. I looked at Has kit#09802 on the net closer, this kit does not come with the 50th anniv. decals with the snake head on the tails. The scheme looks almost the same but has different decals. So I guess Has did not release a kit with these decals.

Does anyone know a company that makes the 50th Anniversary decals for the F-18F Diamondbacks?..they are red with the python snake on the tails. The only one I am aware of is I think the ROG 1/72 F-18F kit comes with those decals but I would love to do that scheme in 1/48th.

I have a set of the 2Bobs in 1/48th you can have for $10. PM me if interested.

Might sound silly but sorry I don't know how to PM, how do I go about sending a PM? I did some more searching, Hasegawa did release this kit with the decals I am looking for back in 2005 and it is kit#09650 not #09802.

Might sound silly but sorry I don't know how to PM, how do I go about sending a PM? I did some more searching, Hasegawa did release this kit with the decals I am looking for back in 2005 and it is kit#09650 not #09802.

Just sent you a message, check your inbox.