F-15DJ Hasegawa 1:48

Thank you very much for your kind words. I really enjoyed meeting all the great modelers in Columbus. Jack, it was such a surprise to connect here! I will try to friend you if I can figure out how. I was very impressed with your F-86 especially its metallic finish. Also, your putty-less construction of that model and the others truly amazed me (I have a lot of difficulty with that). Hope to see you around.

I just received my Hobby Boss Tornado and it's quite a model. It looks impressive, but has lots and lots of construction steps. I also just ordered a Hase F-4E. I still have not made a decision. I guess I will now in a few days or weeks.

Cheers!

I know this maybe very confusing but I changed my display name from zidane to janissary (with the help of the mods). zidane is my favorite soccer player of all times but i am neither French nor Algerian (received some questions about that). I will start with fresh model soon, so hope the timing of the change is not actually too bad :monkeydance:

Edited by Janissary
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice build!! I saw this bird at the Blizzardcon in Columbus and it was very impressive!! For the decals I have heard people using Gunze Mr Mark Softer for thicker decals but beware.........I would experiment a little as I have heard that Mr Mark Softer can also completely dissolve the decals as well!! Nice looking bird. I have this exact kit at home and want to do a JASDF Two Bobs scheme with it. Happy Modeling!!