• 2 weeks later...

Hey all

Dont worry this is not another one of those WIP's that start and die off real quick. I have been moving house and have not had access to decent internet! Plus I have been setting up my "MAN CAVE" in the new house

I'll post update pics ASAP

here we go a few more update pics, not that much as like i said have been moving house and the "MAN CAVE" is a WIP aswell.

Here are some pics' of the "MAN CAVE"

DSCF1489.jpg

DSCF1490.jpg

DSCF1491.jpg

Masked the clear's now that took me almost 4 hours even though I used Eduard mask's (which are a dream)

DSCF1498.jpg

started making the seatbelt's from masking tape and old wire (still busy)

DSCF1494.jpg

DSCF1493.jpg

I've cut out the control surfaces on the wings. I used milliput and revell plasto to fill the gaps and make up the extra surface area that slides in and out when the flaps are deployed or retracted. The white lines are where i have started rescribing,its going to take a couple more sessions before that is all done. ive used plasto on the rear on the engine nacelle's to help with the blending.

DSCF1492.jpg

I will take more detailed and better quality pics tomorrow.

Thanks for watching

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

come on Cane's really.... At least support a decent Kiwi team....lol Personally I support the Stormers!!!

27777_1422498798535_1114654690_31218214_971775_n.jpg

27777_1422499878562_1114654690_31218217_4984071_n.jpg

apologies for the poor pic quality, they were taken with my phone and uploaded using the phones web aswell