Contrails 1/144 757-200 question

Jason: I ordered a copy from Contrails in the past month or so. The kit looks good "in the box". Of course, with the various pour stubs and design, it is not easy to simply tape it together to get an idea as to the overall fit as you can with an injection molded kit. Now that I think of it, I don't recall seeing a published build review of the kit.

I have a Minicraft 757 kit now underway on my modeling bench, so I will have something to compare this kit with when I get around to starting it.

Have fun modeling!

Mike

Jason: I ordered a copy from Contrails in the past month or so. The kit looks good "in the box". Of course, with the various pour stubs and design, it is not easy to simply tape it together to get an idea as to the overall fit as you can with an injection molded kit. Now that I think of it, I don't recall seeing a published build review of the kit.

I have a Minicraft 757 kit now underway on my modeling bench, so I will have something to compare this kit with when I get around to starting it.

Have fun modeling!

Mike

Excellent Mike, let me know how it progresses! Looking forward to the purchase and future build here. Thanks again,

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Have fun modeling!

Mike

Does the Contrails kit contain the winglets or are those purchased seperately? Any P/E with the kit or are all of the humps and bumps in resin (pitot tubes and the like?)