Planes, Tanks, Guns, Oh My!

Hey folks,

Back in 2006 or so I posted a couple of galleries hosted on my personal Comcast pages. Well, in 2007 I decided to get a domain and moved the galleries there. I have a a few galleries of various aircraft and other military pictures and intend to update them on a regular basis. They're not super quality compared to some of the other folks here but there may be something you haven't seen before. Some of the pictures are converted from APS film and others are from a basic Kodak digital camera. Anyway I hope you enjoy them:

My Galleries

Thanks for the feedback. The AF Museum was a challenge because it was so dark and the camera was set to 3MP and not 5 (dur). I also think the image gallery program reduces the quality too much and I may repost some of those pictures in a larger size. I hope to have some Liberty Belle pictures up soon.

You did'nt happen to take pictures of the other side of that AWG-10 Radar Package found in the Havelock, NC gallery,

did you?

If you have higher resolution images of these, I sure could use them.

Unfortunately I don't have the other side since it faces the entrance windows and there wasn't enough light to take a good picture through the glass. PM me your email address and I'll zip up the riginal sized pictures and send them to you.