Aircraft & Vehicle Picture Resource Links

Following a PM to Steve, I've started this thread after seeing several great resource links spread about the forum. These links often get lost in the vast amount of information on this forum. This thread purely for links to members own sites where they host great walkarounds, aviation and military vehicle photographs. We have a huge amount of information and photos between us. Let's put it all in one easy to find thread.

There is only one rule. This thread is for links or links and a brief site description only. Please do not clutter the thread with 'nice pics' posts or discussions about the photos and websites.

I'll start off the resource with two of my own sites with aviation and military vehicle photos from around the world.

My Aviation Photos Website

My Military Vehicle Photos Website

Edited by Army_Air_Force

Hey folks,

Back in 2006 or so I posted a couple of galleries hosted on my personal Comcast pages. Well, in 2007 I decided to get a domain and moved the galleries there. I have a a few galleries of various aircraft and other military pictures and intend to update them on a regular basis. They're not super quality compared to some of the other folks here but there may be something you haven't seen before. Some of the pictures are converted from APS film and others are from a basic Kodak digital camera. Anyway I hope you enjoy them:

Planes, Tanks, Guns, Oh My!

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody,

Just have a look at this one.

www.primeportal.net

Walkarounds of aircraft, guns, missiles, armour, softskins, naval, space... if it exists it's there!!!!

This is an awesome site, it's got it all.

Greetz, Pete

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok guys, I have been asked by a friend (whose Hard drive failed) to reupload a file of mine of TSR2 close up detail photos I took at Cosford , he has now downloaded them and they are still up and have about 5 days and 90 plus downloads remaining, so want not, waste not and all that, if anyone wants to download the file ( 60 odd MB ) it is here

http://www.yousendit.com/download/bFlHWUhtcWY4Q1JjR0E9PQ

Edited by TonyT
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Here are detailed, high-resolution spherical panoramic views of over 50 vintage aircraft and spacecraft; some are historically significant vehicles.

http://vintagetin.net

Here's a site with almost every launch, landing, test, clean room views, probes and manned vehicles that was launched or processed through Kennedy Space Center or the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station from 2000 on.

http://nasatech.net

Edited by Frank99