1:48 Fokker C.X + Fokker S-14 machtrainer

BeeJee,

this is such a wonderful project that you have taken on..the Netherlands Fokker C.X was one of IMHO, A FANTASTIC Bomber of its day ...

are you going to build this BEAUTY with the cockpit open or enclosed...

I will follow this thread with enthusiam ...you have agood start already..

HOLMES :huh: :thumbsup:

This kit is just released a few days ago, so for this moment is only for showing the new kit.

I agree aircaft was a nice one, and that is the reason I bought this relative expensive kit.

But first I have to finish a 1:48 32nd TFS F-100C , and then a 1:48 Fokker S-14.

This kit is just released a few days ago, so for this moment is only for showing the new kit.

I agree aircaft was a nice one, and that is the reason I bought this relative expensive kit.

But first I have to finish a 1:48 32nd TFS F-100C , and then a 1:48 Fokker S-14.

...And I look forward to those then as well... :tumble::cheers:

That Fokker C.X kit looks like a beauty.

BeeJee, can you tell us anything about the Fokker C.V kit? Is it up to the same standard as the C.X?

It's so good to see kits for something other than Bf-109 and Mustangs! :bandhead2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow. I really want one of these in my collection! But 117.95 Euros for it? Unfortunately I'll have to pass. :worship:

I'm not gone blame you, it is very expensive for to little detail.

On the other hand I'm happy that finally someone have the guts to make some 1:48 scale, Royal Netherlands Airforce types so I want one in mine collection.

• 2 weeks later...