Hi All,

Well I am posting this here as Mr. Paul Cotcher obviously doesn't want to fulfill my order placed Nov. 4th, 2009. I have dealt with Paul in the past and his shipping was tardy but not like this time.

I was in contact with Paul at the end of December and he told me then that my items were going out that week. Well, nothing so far and it took a lot of effort to have Paul reply to a PM early this month. In that PM dated Feb. 8th he stated that he still had not sent my items out but they were boxed and ready to go. Wow, only 13 weeks to box two items for shipping :bandhead2: . He stated that worst case it would go out that same week. Well I have heard that tune before and for the last 16 weeks it's ended the same way... Paul having both my money and my items.

I realize that many of you have had great deals with Paul in the past but this really has no bearing on my situation. If the protectors of Paul really want to help they should shoot Paul an email or PM and urge him to fulfill his obligation. I know I'm not the only one to have suffered his lack of conscience.

John

Just updating this long drawn out transaction.

Yesterday the items I purchased on Nov.4th 2009 arrived from Paul. Paul finally shipped them on Feb. 19th 2010. That's 105 days to ship the box and it arrived 116 days after payment was sent. Only 5 more days and it would have been 4 months.

Regardless I am going to let this post stand as a warning for the inconsistent shipping and communications that Paul can dish out.

Regards,

John

John,

Glad to hear your items finally arrived. I know a number of us were in this same boat, although you and a couple of others really got the short-end. Fortunately, I received my stuff in a relatively short month and a half. I'd have to agree with the avoid sentiment.

Rick

I bought some books from Paul last summer. My purchase got mixed up with another buyer's, and we each received the other's items. We contacted Paul about it and he suggested that we mail each other the items and he would reimburse us for the postage. It took a while for him to follow through, but he eventually made good.