Wolfpack Design 1/48 EA-6B sets now available

Poor timing though.... I can't imagine anyone spending time building the Revellogram Prowler with the new tool Kinetic now firmly established in the pipeline.

Regards,

John

there are a lot off modelers out there that payed top dollar on e-bay or else for the old monogram kit and are now stuck with it. and a lot off them just for that reason will maybe build them.......

Edited by 31Tiger

As for me, I'll be doing both.

I already have two R/M Prowlers on hand.

With one I have the Cutting Edge sets to use, with the other I'll use the Wolfpack sets, then I'll get the Kenetic kit when it is released.

Pete Brown

• 2 weeks later...

SWEET.......I've got 3 ICAP III updates sets and one Wing Fold set inbound from Sprues.

I've got 2 1/48ths ahead of the EA-6B in the build order so hopefully this summer I'll be starting my first Jammin Jihad bird. :whistle:

My only question is what to do about the probable Kinetic release....When will it be out and should I hold off on using it to do build these guys that I have been waiting to build for a looong time ?!?

Edited by JeskiM

Easy for me... lots of $ already sunk into AM stuff for the RM Prowler which is actually nearing the top of the 'next build' list... I can't imagine building more than one so, Kinetic will miss me with their Prowler but should they choose to do an A-6A, well....

This set is a God-send! I have 6 R/M Prowlers in the stash (no, I am not ill...I just happen to have a soft spot for the old war pig), so this will save me some time and heart-ache in the scratch building department. I just received three sets from Sprue Brothers today, and I am very happy with what was in the kit. The wing fold fix was a welcome sight if you didn't notice them in the photos. The 3 degree depression mounts for the ALQ-99 pods (which were also very nice) was a nice feature. If you want an ICAP III, you still have your work cut out for you. Standby to scratch build a significant portion of the cockpits, as they differ greatly from the ICAP II. Also remember to remove the beer can antenna (ALQ-126) from the aft radome (football).

I can't wait for the Kinetic kit, because you can never have enough Prowlers!

(By the way, I should get deployed more often....I leave and come back to a new T-2C, F-111A, E-2C, and update sets. I wonder what we'll get after the next all expenses not paid trip to the Gulf of Oman?)