F 14A Tomcat 1/18

Great :thumbsup: Is that blue colored pencil?

/Jesse

Hi Jesse!

First I paited the exhoust matt black, then I used Tmiyas wethering kids and aplyed several diferend shadows. Like burned red, blu, staines oil. Then I used kolorr white pencil to do the scratches.

Thanks. That is great light thous LED´s.The link is: http://stores.ebay.pl/ledbaron

Big thanks to everyone for coments. Richtnight, the only link I have ithat abave. It is a internet shop so they will send you the LEDs to UK, as they did to Finland for me.

Now, One of the exhoust is ready:

_IGP9946.jpg

_IGP9945.jpg

_IGP9944.jpg

_IGP9943.jpg

_IGP9942.jpg

_IGP9941.jpg

_IGP9940.jpg

_IGP9938.jpg

_IGP9939.jpg

That is all for now. Thanks for waching. Greatings Marek

Marek, outstanding work on the nozzles ... :coolio:

Has to be one of the hardest pats of your fabulous build ...

Most Impressive, My Friend .... :worship:

-Gregg

Jeesh Mareku I'd say your F-14A nozzles are spot on :o I can't tell The diff between yours and the real deal..................................:cheers::salute:

/Jesse

_IGP9943.jpg

f-14a_161134_21_of_93-1.jpg

Edited by JesniF-16

Are you going to be stripping the paint, rivetting etc? I am just thinking that with all of your excellent detail work, the lack of surface detail that came with the toy becomes more apparent :)

Thank you Dryguy for your kind words. Yes I´m going to strip the whole paint and rescribe and rivet the whole plane.Then I´ll paint it again and decale it. As what is concerning instrument faces I´m not so sukcesull yet, but I´m working on it so I hope it will be O.K in the future. :deadhorse1: