F 14A Tomcat 1/18

You are incredible! :-)) There is something special in your work... I think it can be already put as "Mareku style". Details, wheathering, and this feeling which I always have that you know all the time where you are going to, feeling that there is nothing accidental in steps you do. Bravo Mareku, my dear friend!!... ;)

Hi Mareku,

I have just spent most of the afternoon reading this thread from start to finish. What can I say that hasn't already been said, this is truly an awesome and inspirational build.

I'm glad to seethat you are still working on the model and not letting things 'get the bett of you'. Keep up the fantastic work. You are a true inspiration.

Al

Edited by Engineer66

Can I ask what you are using to make the rivets? Is it stretched sprue or a plastic dowel? Also, how did you 'chop' them all to such a uniform height? There's is lots that us mere mortals can learn from this if you let us into your secrets!!

Hi Dryguy! Thank you for asking. I use the plastic dowel 0.5 mm. I first chop them with thr sezors and then sand paper them to the uniform height. I can make a small tutorial of how I do the rivets, but it will be after a week becourse I´m traveling to Poland next tusday to see my sister. When I come back I´ll do the tutorial with pictures. :cheers: