F 14A Tomcat 1/18

• 4 months later...

Thank you mikkod for your intrest. I see you have seen my work :woot.gif: Now about mi makeing my model. I´v been realy busy fighting this f..... canser in my stomach so the model waits fot a beter times. I promise thou that I´ll rty to do something with it soon. :deadhorse1:

Thank you mikkod for your intrest. I see you have seen my work :woot.gif:/> Now about mi makeing my model. I´v been realy busy fighting this f..... canser in my stomach so the model waits fot a beter times. I promise thou that I´ll rty to do something with it soon. :deadhorse1:/>

DAMN!! So sorry to hear that youre not okay. I hope you'll get well soon!!!

I think we have same friends ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Marek,

Get Well, My Friend ...

My sister went through cancer last year, she was diagnosed with NHL but through treatment, she's beat it and now just has to go through the monitoring stage to make sure nothing comes back ...

You'll beat this too !

Best Wishes and Prayers ...

-Gregg

Thank you my friends. It is realy great to have so much of positive energi. I know now that I will be well soon even so when my doctors seis other whise. I will be on track building my Tomcat very soon. Be helthy all of you and a lot of greatings.

Marek

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm affraid I have bad news.

Marek has passed away few days ago. He was and He will always be a member of TOMCATSKY Group. We all miss Him much and praying for Him and his family.

I hope He is now out of pain and suffering. And I believe right now He is doing all this things He loved to do. Building a perfect Tomcat model.

Marek was a very friendly guy with tons of positive energy. He was an actor in Helsinki theatre. He was 59yo. Goodbye friend...