F 14A Tomcat 1/18

Thank you guis very much for your kindnes. Ofcourse I will continiue even thow sometimes things get very frustrateing. Things go wrong, mast do the same work several times all over again and so on and so on. The long time away from the hobby take its edvantage. :deadhorse1::bandhead2: But that is life isn´t it guis!? :whistle:

... even thow sometimes things get very frustrateing. Things go wrong, mast do the same work several times all over again and so on and so on. The long time away from the hobby take its edvantage. :deadhorse1::bandhead2: But that is life isn´t it guis!? :)

Yes, the life of a modeller. But, the end result usually makes up for all that suffering during the build.

Great work, mareku. :whistle: I can't wait to see more of your cockpit build.

Thank you Holms again. It is fun to build a model, but is more fun to see that someone appreciate the build. You have ben wit me from the begining. It is nice to show this build to you. THX :D

mareku MY friend...

I enjoy your updates as they are NOT SO complicated nor are they too technical so I like to follow it.

Keep up the good work.... :D

and also TOMCATS are ONE OF MY FAVORITES...woo hoo...

Edited by HOLMES

Hello!

Small update. Paiting is my weak poit, I must confes, so I always avoid it to the last.

Now, to finished the seats I must pait them. Here is what I´v done:

_IGP9266.jpg

_IGP9267.jpg

I am just so impressed....could you put your hand or something in the picture with the seat? I just want to se how big such a thing is!

Great work!!!!!

Finn-Ove

Hello Marek,

Your new seats are an enormous improvement over the originals :cheers:

You definately have an eye for detail, I particularly like the safety pins that you've included on the cabling. All of the wiring looks great and I'm sure a splash of colour on the handles and elsewhere will lift the appearance even further.

Great stuff. :whistle:

:cheers:

Thank you Gregg for encourageing me. :whistle: I just have certen tension in me when paint job mast be started. Do not know why. All that preshadeing and postshadeing and washing and so on. They do so good efect but I can only sprey a pait and dry brush.

Edited by mareku