F 14A Tomcat 1/18

O.K Artysto Tomku, Not a big deal. It just sounded a bit like sarcasm to me, but I can undersend it was not your intention. Anyway thanks for your comets. The amo belts and amo fiting mekanizem is comeing, but I still have to try some things, before I´m satisfied with the resalts. :bandhead2:

Edited by mareku

OK: Nekst I started to plan the bording ladder compartment. Two hatches I made:

21092011039.jpg

The smaler is the lower one and the biger is the one ladder are.

In that compartement the amo fiting belt is visible very cleary, so how to do that!? :bandhead2: That is what I tryed andcome up with:

21092011038.jpg

21092011037.jpg

When paited and wethered a bit it looks beter than the original ones included in the toy. One more edvatige that it can be bend.

_IGP9784.jpg

_IGP9783.jpg

_IGP9782.jpg

Not bad? Incredible... so realistic, plastic looks like metal. Awesome! :D You have a "japanese hands"? ;)

Thank You Artysto Tomku!

But may be you are exaggerate alitle bit. :unsure: "japanese hands" hmmm... I like it. They are doing great looking models :cheers:

You made them yourself out of metal? How??

Looks Awesome! :D

So it is how I did them. First I took a 2mm brass rod and put it in tu my lathe and turn the cartidge. It is very easy even it is so small:

_IGP9797.jpg

_IGP9799.jpg

Then I took an elecric wire and cut a 1,3mm cooper rod from it an again terned a bulit it self on the lathe:

_IGP9801.jpg

_IGP9802.jpg

When they bouth are put together they make a nice round:

_IGP9803.jpg

_IGP9804.jpg