F 14A Tomcat 1/18

Mareku

EXEMPLARY work on your TOMCAT..

been a while since I came and your progress is coming along very NICELY...seeing it together is just MNDBLOWING.. :jaw-dropping::jaw-dropping:

EXCELLENT, DETAILED workmanship. :worship::worship::worship:

The SMD LED is JUST AWESOME..Geez!! you work fast...

Keep up the brilliant wotk.

HOLMES :wub:

• 1 month later...

Mareku

EXEMPLARY work on your TOMCAT..

been a while since I came and your progress is coming along very NICELY...seeing it together is just MNDBLOWING.. :jaw-dropping::jaw-dropping:

EXCELLENT, DETAILED workmanship. :worship::worship::worship:

The SMD LED is JUST AWESOME..Geez!! you work fast...

Keep up the brilliant wotk.

HOLMES :wub:

Thanks Holmes, my friend :woot.gif:

Hi everyone!

There was some intrest in how are things going wit my big Tomcat build, so that is why this post. Regretly to say my helth condytion and threatment for the ilnes I´v got do not let me to do much modeling. My hends are shakeing to mich. :bandhead2: Ido miss this build myself very much so I thing as soon as posible I´ll return to it. May be late somer ore so. Antill then. Keep your thumbs up for me :thumbsup::cheers:

Wow!!! I somehow missed this thread for a while. Stunning work, both on the lighting and the gun--the gun belt with rounds looks incredible!

:cheers:

Marcel

Marcel thanks to you too :thumbsup: I will be well again in no time and than we will continuou :deadhorse1:

OMG This is the first time seeing this unbelievable piece of work .... it's just amazing to see the size of the ejection seat next to your hand :jaw-dropping:

And the ammo belt, and gun (when it wast still in tact)... I just want to say this is some of the nicest work I have witnessed on ARC, EXCELLENT :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/Jesse

Edited by JesniF-16

Hi Marek.

Here's a link to a list of all known Tarps capable F-14's;

Tarps Tomcats

F-14A 162692 isn't included on the list, so I guess it's safe to assume she wasn't Tarps capable.

John

Thanks John fo the link. You are right there is no aircraft from block 140 with Tatps capabilyty and buno 162692 is block 140. :woot.gif:

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone!

I do feel a bit beter now so I thought I giwe it a try. Tryed to make engine exthouse. This is what I made so far:

_IGP9915.jpg

Started from this one which is wrong and toy like. Then I started to do modifications:

_IGP9914.jpg

On the leath I made wooden suport:

_IGP9916.jpg

_IGP9918.jpg

_IGP9917.jpg

And parts for the inside of the exthouse from aluminium plate:

_IGP9919.jpg

_IGP9922.jpg

_IGP9925.jpg

That is all for now. Belive it is difficould and slow modeling yet, becouse my hands are still shakeing a bit. But I´m so hapy that I´m able to do something. Please tell me what You thing Is it O.K what I´m doing, ore should I wait a bit longer? Greatings from Finland where sring Finely arrived. Marek

Edited by mareku

That's already a huge improvement over what it looked like before. You are an incredible modeller. I am so glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Hope it doesn't sound too crazy, but I was reading this thread and have been praying for you.

Edited by dryguy

Those exhaust nozzles look GREAT!!! So wonderful to see you back at it, but don't push yourself too hard. We're all thinking about you and pulling for you!!! Loving the progress of your build. Take your time if you need to, we're all patient. The main thing is for you to get better!!! :cheers: