Official Metal Gear REX

WHOOF!!!!

:jaw-dropping:

The geometrical lines look SO aligned and the coloring compliments the subject quite LOVELY...

I also like the random looking squares in the model....I know it is part of the modle BUT looks quite terrific..... and the bolts are rivetingly NEAT !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome ! :worship:

Still one of my favorite games ...

It does look pretty darn good but that estimated price is very scary ...

And Holmes, you do have a way with words ... :doh:

Gregg

I THANK YOU ,THANK YOU.. :yahoo::worship:

Edited by HOLMES
  • 3 weeks later...

Its a toy. Its also not specifically detailed to any one of the games it is from. It shows damage from MGS 4 but is "complete" like it was in MGS 1. THe railgun is also way too skinny. Plus its a toy. WHats the fun in that. Now if Kotobukiya were to release a model of it that would be different.

• 3 weeks later...

While the rest of the world is waiting for this thing to come out my kit will be getting its next run on starship modeler in their store in the next month or so. Keep an eye out. If your on the preorder list they will contact you when it is in so you can pay.

• 1 year later...

While the rest of the world is waiting for this thing to come out my kit will be getting its next run on starship modeler in their store in the next month or so. Keep an eye out. If your on the preorder list they will contact you when it is in so you can pay.

I bought this kit and built it, modified it for a month - adding details and make it closer to original concept for online contest. :)

The rule is keeping me from posting any pictures until June, but you can check it out here. (You can easily see the thumbnail :)

Metal Rex Entry at Resin kit contest

Please do not post the images elsewhere thou!

I'll post full WIP and high-res images once they left the restriction.

You can vote for me if you like it, but it requires forum registration..

The one from 3A is from MGS4, and this one is from MGS1. Basically it was new in MGS1 and it was damaged and dumped in trash pile in MGS4. The Main Character in the game uses it to fight the newer version mech -(called Ray)

Edited by kyekye