Hi guys, started this last week for the armour GB on Britmodeller..

100_0120-5.jpg

the suspensions a kit in its self only the break cables are missing..

100_0123-6.jpg

100_0124-6.jpg

100_0126-4.jpg

started work on the fighting compartment next, sprayed XF- 9 primer & ARG 01 (WEM)..

100_0125-6.jpg

andy.

Nicely done so far :thumbsup:

I've got the other 2 types, the Puma and the small-gunned one, hiding in my stash.

Definitely not shake-n-bakes, just because of the sheer number of detail bits.

Keep us posted - I need the inspiration :)

Hi guys, thanks for the compliments

fighting compartment weathered, sponged hull red(primer) on the tread plates & walls followed by silver (sponged)

on the floor/transmission, then a dusting of MiG European dust (floor) & Tamiya sets A/D&E on the walls & fittings...

100_0118_2-2.jpg

hull sealed & fenders fitted left hand side needed some persuasion & loads of plastic weld before it gave in ..

[100_0119-3.jpg

100_0121-6.jpg

LH

100_0120-6.jpg

Jeff your 234's a real stunner & it just shows the Italeri 234's can still give the new boys a run for their money, one thing how did you get the rust on the exhausts? I always struggle to get it right.

thanks Andy.

Jeff your 234's a real stunner & it just shows the Italeri 234's can still give the new boys a run for their money, one thing how did you get the rust on the exhausts? I always struggle to get it right.

thanks Andy.

Thanks Andy (and others).

I used Rust-All for the mufflers. It's a 4 step process. You get 4 bottles and apply each in order.

http://www.rustall.com/

I got mine from Sprue Brothers but you can get it elsewhere.

I have the Dragon 234/3 in my stash. I got it for $20 at a Hobbytown USA that was going OOB. I also have the Voyager PE set and resin axle set. The axle set allows you to display the wheels turned.

Keep up the great work. You've done an awesome job so far.

jeff

PS..if you want more pics of my 234/3 just let me know....I don't want to hijack your thread, however

hi guys, gun finished & ready to be fitted sprayed a coat of XF-60 & added some scratches with hull red & silver

then sprayed the shell basket XF-69..

100_0127-6.jpg

road wheels on & tyres sprayed H401 Dragons given the two tyre types used on 234's so you can mix & match as was common in the field..

100_0126-6.jpg

almost done, now for the tri-colour camo..

100_0125-7.jpg

Andy.

Hi guys, got the exhaust sprayed with NATO black then a thinned mist coat of hull red to start the rust effect..

100_0130-6.jpg

going with a single colour rather then the Tri colour camo intended (don't ask :deadhorse1:) all the pics of /3's

I've got show em in the dk yellow, so I've added a few tarps to break up the lines & left one jerrycan grey & fitted both MG's these are Gen -2 & superb...

100_0131-5.jpg

100_0132-6.jpg

100_0133-4.jpg

Andy.

Hi guys, started to clutter the fighting compartment now I've leaned five 75 mm shells against the loaders seat/wall & dropped three spent cases on the deck two in the shell basket then threw two outside. some 50 round drums for the 34 with a couple of potato mashers to ruin some buggers day.

100_0128-7.jpg

I just knew I'd snap that Aeriel off :cheers:

Andy.

Edited by smutz