VERY nice job on the paint and panel lines.:thumbsup: , but you might want to re do the national insignia on the upper wing. Yours is up side down. Also it looks like the forward nose gear door is missing along with the sissors on the nose gear.

VERY nice job on the paint and panel lines.:thumbsup: , but you might want to re do the national insignia on the upper wing. Yours is up side down. Also it looks like the forward nose gear door is missing along with the sissors on the nose gear.

I lost him !!

Manitou-

Thanks for sharing your work. Always nice to see a Phantom II built up. The paint work and general appearance of the model are very good.

My comment is on the TERs (triple ejector racks) you are using for the bombs. It is not clear in your photos, but it appears that the TERs may be attached directly to the wings. There should be short pylons between the wings and the TERs. You note that this is Hasegawa's 1/72 kit. It may not include the correct pylons for these stations, I know my Hasegawa F-4E does not. The Fujimi kits in this scale do, though.

In any case, welcome, keep up the good work, and hope to see more from you here on ARC!

Regards,

Ben

Edited by bdt13
Manitou-

Thanks for sharing your work. Always nice to see a Phantom II built up. The paint work and general appearance of the model are very good.

My comment is on the TERs (triple ejector racks) you are using for the bombs. It is not clear in your photos, but it appears that the TERs may be attached directly to the wings. There should be short pylons between the wings and the TERs. You note that this is Hasegawa's 1/72 kit. It may not include the correct pylons for these stations, I know my Hasegawa F-4E does not. The Fujimi kits in this scale do, though.

In any case, welcome, keep up the good work, and hope to see more from you here on ARC!

Regards,

Ben

Thank you !

I use kit Hasegawa 1/72 AircraftWeapons I - US Bombs & Rocket Launchers

Regards,

Manitou13

100314112141972875631940.jpg