Neptune AP-2H

Try this one - www.vah21.org. Lots of nice photographs. I used it a lot when I was putting my AP-2H together. Sadly, I've never finished the bird. I presume you're using the old In Country conversion set. It's a bit rough, but it seems to have most of the fiddly bits you need to make an AP-2H. Good luck with your Neptune and be sure and post pictures, even in-progress pictures would be great! Who knows, it might prod me into finally finishing mine.

Regards,

Learstang

Ventura Kelley, do you know how recent those are? It looks like the Pima Air Musem finally got around to repainting Napalm Nellie. Nice sites - I hadn't seen those before. When I get back to my AP-2H, I can use those photographs, hopefully to figure out the camouflage.

Regards,

Learstang

It is my understanding that the color scheme is as follows:

FS-36231 Dark Gull Gray

FS-36440 Light Gull Gray

50 % Dark Gull Gray and 50% Light Gull Gray

Thank you very much for the information, Steven! I've always wondered exactly what the proper greys were. Do you know of any premixed grey paint that would be an approximation of the 50% Dark and 50% Light Gull Grey (is there a Medium Gull Grey out there)? I'm very reluctant to mix paints because if I have to do any repainting, I never seem to get the mix ever exactly the same, and of course the original bottle of mixed paint has long since dried up.

Regards,

Learstang