SCRATCH N' SNIFF TEST!...........

I saw that episode of original Star Trek...this must mean there's an opposite -18 out there somewhere...

Seriously, nice bird and talk about painful color schemes and decals!

I saw that episode of original Star Trek...this must mean there's an opposite -18 out there somewhere...

Seriously, nice bird and talk about painful color schemes and decals!

Was there an -E painted like this or is it a WHIF?

the original jet was an A-model but i thought it would be kool to put it on an E-model. the paint job is hand n' brush painted with polly s paints, no masking, just the mk.- one eyeball. the refueling pod is cobra co. and the ecs pipes are steel beach, with the refueling probe being wolfpack's.

What a cool whif! :cheers: It's great to see an evaluation unit being whiffed. ^_^ I've got a "Vandy 1" Super Bug planned.

Regarding the pics:

You can post up to 10 images per post when using the IMG tags.

You don't have to quote the previous post if you don't want to. Just hit "Add Reply" at the bottom of the thread instead of the "Reply" button at the post.

I like the fuel tanks matching with the white/black contrast scheme....very cool looking

i kinda figured dat this would add a nice twist by flipping the colors on the tanks and pylons, but thanx for taking a notice to it. its kinda sad that everything i have in my stash can't be built from the box the way it was intended but u already know how we modelers are,ha ha ha lol.

Cool idea for using the old scheme on the new jet ... :deadhorse1:

What kit and scale is this ?

And how did you do the Bard Stacks/ECS 'Pipes' ?

Again, Nicely Done ! :deadhorse1:

Gregg

it is the hasegawa kit in 1/48 and the ecs pipes were done by steel beach and bought from sprue bros. thanx for the kudos. i'm learning from good company right here on ARC!