Bow Down to Washington!

As a SC fan I always pull for the PAC 10. But I'm afraid that this year both teams in are just going to be canon fodder for who ever they play. Hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Huey Gunner

I presume this is Basketball? Not happy with the Huskies with their football especially after their 2008-2009 debacle (winless season!!! *cough*) At least they got 5 wins in 2009-2010.

Paul, Paul, Paul...I may have some bad news to impart. The Huskies may not have my loyalties for much longer. Since my mama's Alma Mater is making noises about the T-Birds joining the Pac-10 at some point...in the near future... ~evil laughter~... http://www.publicaffairs.ubc.ca/media/rele.../mr-09-043.html Right now, they're trying to determine if the CIS (Canadian IntraUniversity Sports) is going to play "ball" with them with regards to better funding of collegiate sports programs. If not, then the move may come to NCAA application. :monkeydance:

HAIL UBC!!!!

UBC_Thunderbirds.jpg

If UBC ends up in the Pac-10 Div. 1 (which would entail rewriting the rules in terms of "who can apply to the NCAA" since as of current no international teams can apply to Div 1 play), it would become the 2nd biggest school in terms of student body. The only thing is that we would end up having to increase the revenue stream and TV coverage which probably wouldn't be that hard due to the popularity of college ball in the States and that most of the Canadian fans that choose to cheer US teams would be tuning into TV coverage by local stations...and the TV stations up here like Global and CTV wouldn't turn down a revenue stream like that. :thumbsup:

Edited by The_Animal

Yes Congrats to the Huskies I hope the go far . Nothing but sadness in my house as the Jayhawks just got knocked of can't believe they let that happen. They have been my team way before Danny Manning played as they say the team you hate to love . Again Go Huskies .

stubby