Building this for another Group Build on ProModellers. Being I built a Greyhound from WW2 and a Commando from Vietnam,I thought it only fitting to complete the cycle with this one. It's the 1:35 Trump kit and so far,so good. The drivetrain and suspension tried my patients but alas,I completed the task.

100_3811.jpg

100_3813.jpg

100_3814.jpg

100_3815.jpg

100_3817.jpg

100_3816.jpg

Comments,thoughts ideas and tips always welcomed!!!

Neat, a new cutting mat, that's great! I could use one of those.... :)

Just kiddin, Happy B-day bud. looks like a very fiddly build and you are off to a good start. I wish I had the talent it took to do that stuff without making a mess of it.

Dave

Thanks Robert! I'm just beginning to add all the armor plating and there is a TON of it. The entire hull of the vehicle is covered with these panels and each one needs to be added in the correct order. Basically, the hull acts as a frame for the panels to glue to. A vast majority of this kit is adding on the panels,lifting rings and the doors and windows. Still, lots of fun to build even with a head cold as bad as mine! :thumbsup:

I been sick all week with a cold. Just finally got over it this weekend. Get better buddy.

Robert

Edited by Ro-Gar Hobbies
Getting into the dreaded 'fiddly' parts and there's a slew of 'em!

I well remember your dislike of Hasegawa kits for that very reason. I know Trumpeter

kits are even worse in the fiddly bits department and I was wondering how you'd rise to

the challenge. If I can do it, I know you can. Just take it in small steps, my friend, and

you'll do fine. I used to hate P.E. parts like that. They're still not my favorite thing, but

I've learned to deal with 'em.