....IS A SPADE STILL A SPADE BY ANY OTHER NAME?

Way, way cool! :whistle: That really looks the part! :rofl:

What decals did you use?

Sharper pics would be great, as these don't do the build justice. Maybe the distance was too close for the camera to focus properly? :tease:

Vindicator One.

I LOVE IT !!!! The first photo is so well focused and sharp....the others being out of focusor the lights being too bright

loses the details that you want us to see... .it would be good to be able to see the side view et al...

STUNNING build.... :rofl::whistle:

Way, way cool! :whistle: That really looks the part! :rofl:

What decals did you use?

Sharper pics would be great, as these don't do the build justice. Maybe the distance was too close for the camera to focus properly? :tease:

the decals are two bobs and some from a phantom in 1/48. once i think i have the posting thing down, up jumps the camera thing but i promise to get it worked out. thanx for input and looking.

Nice work.

Check to see if your camera has a Micro/Macro function. If it has it, it'll either be an option in the digital selection, or it will be an actual physical switch on the camera. Micro is generally indicated by a picture of a Mountain and Macro is indicated by a picture of a flower.

Micro is good for distances greater than about 24-36" while Macro is good for ~6" to 24-36". Also check to see if your camera has an adjustable F stop. I dont have a digi cam w/ and adjustable F-stop, but I know that playing w/ the F stop gives a better depth of field, making it easier to get the entire model into focus.

Edited by Adam Baker

Wow, that has a real 'throwback' feel to it ...

I like how you brought back the tailcode on the wing and black radome ... :rofl:

Sort of looks like a possible Anniversary scheme ...

Nice work ... :thumbsup:

Gregg

Excellent Super Hornet! I like the markings. Any chance you can re-take the images of the engines? They're kind of blurry. I'd like to see how you did the little, white squares inside the exhausts. TIA!