Hello!

Generally I'm more into sf models but F-22 is one of my favourite planes in real.When I bought it ,it was the only one in 1:48.I modified it with the help of this article:http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/builds/it/build_it_0850.shtml

Basically ,model is just out of the box (exept the modification). I wanted to make a used plane.I'm not so happy with result because acryl wash left ugly stains :| Raptor looks very dirty... There is also a mistake with decal.The upper star is on the wrong wing :) But...this is Raptor,I have to finish it...:worship:

P3150087.jpg

P3150079.jpg

P3150076.jpg

P3150075.jpg

P3150073.jpg

Edited by artoor_k

Good looking model. I like the colours of the camo, especialy the "light gray". I can't understand from the pictures, but is there something "metallic" in the paint?. What paints did you use?

Thank you :whistle: There is no metallic :cheers: The colors are from Humbrol.H64 is overall.Light grey surfaces is H127. Dark grey is H164 mixed with H145.Then model was covered with SIDOLUX (polish future).SIDOLUX was sprayed from the distance so it begun to dry "in flight" :) The effect is on the photos.

Thank you all :wub: Probably in near future my Raptor will take off from the shelf and never come back because we will have a 1:32 Raptor from TRUMPETER!!!! HOOORAAAY!!!!! I saw the announce today on cybermodeller site :taunt::cheers::nanner:

Edited by artoor_k
Very nicely done, if you should do another one, the F-22 cockpit is actually black, not gray.

Thank you :) I know about cockpit but I began this project about two years ago and I was painting it with colors given by Italeri :lol: