Tomorrow's gonna be a bad day...

I learned at a young age (25ish), that any procedure that ends with oscopy means I am going to have a bad day. I am sure I am due for another but don't have the courage to go back.

Hopefully, whatever it is, will be over with quickly and painlessly!

Good luck!

Well thanks much for everyone's well wishes and friendly jabs! Having another birthday sucks but getting all the HB wishes from friends here and on Facebook, plus the in person ones at work and from family makes one feel very good.

As far as the physical went, the old Blood pressure was nice and low and no other problems of any note. So like I told FF in a PM, looks like I'm sticking around for a while longer to bug all my friends. And in a couple more years I can earn "curmudgeon" status! LOL

Thanks again guys!

Glad to here of the successful physical, Terry. The peace of mind is definitely worth all the temporary discomfort. I did the "oscopy" bit back in January, and I'm cleared to keep living too. Plus I got to sleep off most of the day. No more alien probes for me for awhile, at least.

Rick L.

My family doctor is a smoking hot woman. Somehow, it takes some of the anxiety out of that appointment for me.

Nothing sexual about it, but I do not at all like the idea of going to my family doctor or a urologist, to have my junk looked at, and that doctor being a man. I am MUCH more at ease with a woman doctor doing such tasks. I don't know why...on the other side of the aisle, my wife refuses to go to a male OB/GYN, and I understand that.

Ah, men are from Mars, women from Venus....

Lights down low....some vanilla scented candles and a cheap bottle of wine......welcome ,don`t look back and relax....relax......

Doing the same gig pretty darn soon myself.But then again ,after my " fissure" opperation...this will be a piece of cake.

Life knows no humility ! Better to live than die a foolish man.

Paul T

Edited by Paul T