Helicopter Graphics/License Plates

For anyone interested, there is a company called Heligraphx. They make vinyl window decals and license plates of helicopters. This might be a great idea for displaying your finished models, or just something to place on your wall. If you are/were active in a flight service be it military/commercial/ law enforcement, firefighting or EMS, they can probably do your aircraft. Their attention to detail is amazing. The company is owned and run by a former Coastie turned EMS pilot and his daughter. Their products are reasonably priced, their turn around time is good, and well made. As one of the guys over on the Rescue Group Build is working on this rotorcraft, I thought that I would include a link to the license plate for it. http://www.heligraphx.com/imagelib/sitebui...get=tlx_picn63s

I have had both a window sticker and license plate made for my truck of my aircraft - of which I have posted pictures of a million times on this site before. I have no affiliation with the company, other than being a satisfied customer. Just thought that I would let you guys know about these products.

David