Kinetic.................

Since Kinetic seems to market every posible versions of their kits (in 1/48 scale), for example their superb (for me, at leasts :rolleyes: ) F-16 family and now the Hawkeye, why don´t you build the entire Mirage family?, there are enough models for everyone, just, pick up your flavour..., you have these, and I´m probably missing one or two models...: Mirage III-E and subvariants like the MirageIII-EA (Argentina); ERB (Brasil); EV (Venezuela), EP (Pakistán), EL (Lebanon), EO (A and F) (Australia); S (Swiss Air Force); Mirage 5 (a lot of subvariants from Sud America like the chilean Mirage 50 F/FC/Pantera, Mirage 5P (Perú), Mirage 5COA/COAM (Colombia), 5V (Venezuela), Mirage 5A Mara (Argentina), and lot of african (Egypt, Gabón, and so on), French 5F...and of course their israeli cousins: IAI Nesher, IAI Dagger, IAI Finger, IAI Kfir C-1/C2/C-10; and the SAAF Denel Cheetahs C/D and E.

just my two cents....

C´mon kinetic, let´s go for them!!!!!

:)

Edited by dagger00

ciao

even if i like the Mirage....above all the french versions....and the Kfir...mmmmmm honestly i prefer that Kinetic..keeps putting its efforts above all on the Prowler in 1/48 scale....on a nice COD...and why not Grumman Tracker..Trader....Skywarrior..INTRUDER..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..of course everything with wing folding option:-)

ok..tooo uch stuf:-)

regards

Alex

They have their own area on Z5, so you might post your suggestions there with some confidence their management team will see them.

EDIT: It seems that the software here won't let me insert a direct URL, so Google Zone 5 forum and you'll find the subforum for Kinetic.

Edited by thegoodsgt
They have their own area on Z5, so you might post your suggestions there with some confidence their management team will see them.

EDIT: It seems that the software here won't let me insert a direct URL, so Google Zone 5 forum and you'll find the subforum for Kinetic.

Are the Manufacturers going with certain forums now ? I think Trumps. has been over on Z5 also.....

You'd think they would want multiple forums .... but then again multiple forums may be harder to manage

Thanks for the head up!, I´ll try to post there too!

:worship:

I would really like to see a series of TRUE Canadair Sabres, not reboxings of existing kits with resin wingtips and new decals. Canadair of Montreal produced 1,815 Sabres that were used by a large number of countries across the globe. They Canadair Sabres were Kings of the Sky in Europe during the Cold War. I think it only proper that true representations of the Canadian Sabres be reproduced. There were significant differences between North American, Australian and Japanese built Sabres. I would like to see Canadair Sabres with:

- accurate vent holes on the spine and sides of the fuselage

- accurate fuel ports on the sides of the fuselage

- accurate scribing of panel lines

- proper wing slats for a Mark 2

- proper wings for all Sabres (slatted / unslatted / fenced / 6-3) without having to graft on resin wingtips (when required to make a Mark6)

- an accurate Canadian instrument panel

- correct front wheel hubs

- sugar scoop intakes for Mark 5s (prior to retrofitting) and and Mark 6s

How likely? I don't know but I have enough Hasegawa and RoG Sabres to keep me happy if Kinetic doesn't heed my suggestions.

Since Kinetic seems to market every posible versions of their kits (in 1/48 scale), for example their superb (for me, at leasts :) ) F-16 family and now the Hawkeye, why don´t you build the entire Mirage family?, there are enough models for everyone, just, pick up your flavour..., you have these, and I´m probably missing one or two models...: Mirage III-E and subvariants like the MirageIII-EA (Argentina); ERB (Brasil); EV (Venezuela), EP (Pakistán), EL (Lebanon), EO (A and F) (Australia); S (Swiss Air Force); Mirage 5 (a lot of subvariants from Sud America like the chilean Mirage 50 F/FC/Pantera, Mirage 5P (Perú), Mirage 5COA/COAM (Colombia), 5V (Venezuela), Mirage 5A Mara (Argentina), and lot of african (Egypt, Gabón, and so on), French 5F...and of course their israeli cousins: IAI Nesher, IAI Dagger, IAI Finger, IAI Kfir C-1/C2/C-10; and the SAAF Denel Cheetahs C/D and E.

just my two cents....

C´mon kinetic, let´s go for them!!!!!

B)

I would LOVE to see a new series of Mirages produce - although it would prove to be a huge strain on the pocketbook.

Also, don't forget that a new tool F1 is very welcome also.

• 1 month later...
1/48th Canadian, Chinese, French, Italian, Swedish aircraft wishlist:

- Saab J-32 Lansen

V.P.

Actually there is a 48th scale Lansen coming up within the next few months from a newly born Swedish manufacteror.

Will be injection molded... :thumbsup:

Really?

After the 1/48th F-84F Thunderstreak, why not a 1/48th RF-84F Thunderflash? No less than 14 operators... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-84F_Thunderstreak

or after the 1/48th E-2 Hawkeye a 1/48th Grumman S-2/C-1/E-1 Tracker/Trader/Tracer.

Anyway my wishlists

1/48th US aircraft wishlist:

- RF-84F Thunderflash

- F-94C Starfire

- F9F-8 Cougar

- F2H3/4 Banshee

- ( R)F-101A/C Voodoo

- B/RB-45 Tornado

- A3D Skywarrior

- B/RB-66 Destroyer

- F-82 Twin Mustang

- S-2/C-1/E-1 Tracker/Trader/Tracer

- Lockheed P-3 Orion

- Fairchild C-119 Flying Boxcar

- Lockheed L1049/C-121 Super Constellation

- Boeing (K)C-135 Stratotanker

- Convair T-29 & C-131 Samaritan

- KC-97 Stratotanker

- T-45 Goshawk

1/48th British aircraft wishlist:

- Gloster Javelin

- Supermarine Scimitar

- Blackburn Firebrand

- Supermarine Swift

- Hunting Jet Provost T.3/.4 & T.5

- Fairey Firefly Mk.5

- DH89 Dominie/Dragon Rapide

- Bristol Brigand

- Fairey Gannet AEW

- Avro Vulcan

- HP Victor

1/48th Russian/Soviet aircraft wishlist:

- MiG-23/-27 Flogger

- MiG-25P/R Foxbat

- Yak-28 Brewer

- Il-28/H-5 Beagle

- Beriev Be-12 Tchaïka

- Tupolev Tu-16 Badger

1/48th Canadian, Chinese, French, Italian, Swedish aircraft wishlist:

- DHC CF-100 Canuck

- Nanchang A/Q-5 Fantan

- Mirage IIIE/5/50

- Fouga CM170 Magister

- AMX

- Saab J-32 Lansen

V.P.

Excellent list, although since we are dreaming, I would add the following:

1/48th US aircraft wishlist:

- Boeing B-50

- Lockheed P2V Neptune

- North American FJ-2/3 Fury

- Vought F7U-3 -3P -3M Cutlass

- Douglas A/B-26A/B/C/K Invader

- Boeing B-47 Stratojet

- Lockheed P/F-80C/T-33 Shooting Star

- North American F-86A & F-86H Sabre

- Fairchild C-123 Provider

- North American T-39 Sabreliner

- Lockheed C-140 Jetstar

- North American AJ-1 Savage

- Martin AM-1 Mauler

- Grumman AF-2 Guardian

- Vought RF-8A/G Crusader

- Martin P4M Mercator

- Martin P5M/SP-5 Marlin

- Douglas C-54/R5D Skymaster

- Douglas C-118 Liftmaster

1/48th British aircraft wishlist:

- Vickers Valiant

- Vickers VC-10

- Avro Shackleton

- Armstrong Whitworth AW.660 Argosy

- Short Seamew SB.6

- Folland Gnat T.1

- Percival Provost

- Vickers Varsity

- BAC Strikemaster

- Hawker Siddeley Andover C.1

- Short Belfast C.1

1/48th Russian/Soviet aircraft wishlist:

- Sukhoi Su-9/11 Fishpot

- Yakovlev Yak-25 Flashlight

- Beriev Be-6 Madge

- Sukhoi Su-25 Frogfoot

- Yakovlev Yak-36 Freehand

- Yakovlev Yak-41 Freestyle

- Russian/Soviet air to air weapons

- Russian/Soviet air to ground weapons

Actually there is a 48th scale Lansen coming up within the next few months from a newly born Swedish manufacteror.

Will be injection molded... :worship:

Oh my! :worship: When? :) What other planes are planned? Please there'll be a new Viggen! :jaw-dropping: What about 1/72?

Thank everyone feedback, we will do our best to deliver what you need.

Dear Mr.Chung,

I would love too see a new 1/48th scale MiG-29. All variants of course. ;)

Brad