Kinetic F-16I Sufa

Couple questions about this kit. Did they fix the nose droop in this kit? What is the overall impression of fit, etc of this kit? One of the reasons I was drawn to this kit was the fact that Kinetic includes so many pods and weapons unlike Hasegawa making you spend more money to arm the plane but, it is my understanding that Kinetic did not include any Israeli weapons in this kit, so to call it a SUFA I am not sure. I mean even Academy include Israeli weapons in there F-15I kit, did Kinetic miss the ball here now becoming Hasegawa that you have to go and purchase Skunkworks Israeli weapon sets?

Couple questions about this kit. Did they fix the nose droop in this kit? What is the overall impression of fit, etc of this kit? One of the reasons I was drawn to this kit was the fact that Kinetic includes so many pods and weapons unlike Hasegawa making you spend more money to arm the plane but, it is my understanding that Kinetic did not include any Israeli weapons in this kit, so to call it a SUFA I am not sure. I mean even Academy include Israeli weapons in there F-15I kit, did Kinetic miss the ball here now becoming Hasegawa that you have to go and purchase Skunkworks Israeli weapon sets?

Not exactly a 100% fix but they did retool the nose if that is what you mean. Besides the absurd placement and size of the ejector pins and slightly exaggerated panel lines, the kit is actually pretty alright and you'll get a decent representation of the Sufa at the end.

Build thread HERE and completed photos HERE.

Mark