Ordering Missing Parts from Hasegawa

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how to order a part or part tree from Hasegawa. I checked the instructions in all of my kits and there is no mention of how to do this. I also looked at there website and there's nothing there either.

Any ideas. This kit is a tough build to start with and when a part is missing, it does nothing to help!

FYI, I'm missing part 91 from tree F (F91). Just in case someone has one lying around!

Cheers,

Luc

I know this probably isn't the most helpful, but maybe it can get you started on the right path. I'm pretty sure I've seen guys on here saying you could get Hsg parts (or at least entire sprues) through Hobbylink Japan. (www.hlj.com). Not sure if that's any help, but it's about all I got. Maybe somebody else can chime in.

Josh

:taunt: You Can Order parts Direct From hasegawa, Look For The Address On Their Web Site, Send Them A list Of The Parts You Need, Might Take About Three Weeks Or So. They Work On The Honor System. That Is They Will Send The Parts . If You Live In U.S.A. They Will Request Postal Reply Coupons In Return . Each Coupons Is About $2.40. You Can Get Them At The Post Office. I have Done It A Couple Of Times For Rare Decal Sheets. It Is About $10.00 .For Decal Sheet. :salute:
:rolleyes: You Can Order parts Direct From hasegawa, Look For The Address On Their Web Site, Send Them A list Of The Parts You Need, Might Take About Three Weeks Or So. They Work On The Honor System. That Is They Will Send The Parts . If You Live In U.S.A. They Will Request Postal Reply Coupons In Return . Each Coupons Is About $2.40. You Can Get Them At The Post Office. I have Done It A Couple Of Times For Rare Decal Sheets. It Is About $10.00 .For Decal Sheet. ;)

I just checked their website again and I didn't find any e-mail address. I'm in Canada, so maybe I going to try and contact Borgfeldt. That's the Canadian distributor (just figured that out!). Maybe they can help me.

Just in case, do you have the e-mail address? I looked on www.hasegawa-model.co.jp

Thanks

I just checked their website again and I didn't find any e-mail address. I'm in Canada, so maybe I going to try and contact Borgfeldt. That's the Canadian distributor (just figured that out!). Maybe they can help me.

Just in case, do you have the e-mail address? I looked on www.hasegawa-model.co.jp

Thanks They Don't Have E-mail Address.You Have To Write Them The Old Fashion Way. Or Might Try The New USA Importer Hobbico,But Dought It. For Me It Was Eaiser They Old Fashion Way. When Dragon USA Was The Importer For The USA ,They Took Six Months For One Small Part, Where As Direct From Hasegawa It Took Three Weeks From Start To Finnish. that was For Instructions ,Complete Decal Sheet And Whole Clear Srpue For F-4S Phantom !/48.

Hope this helps-

HLJ FAQ's

Regards,

Jim S

Thanks for the link. I contacted Borgfeldt Canada and they can't help since they "import" the kits to Canada from Dragon USA and we all know what's going on there.

A friend of says he may have a part for me in his stash of leftovers. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Luc

• 6 months later...

Here is a hyperlink for the American distributor: http://www.hasegawa-model.co.jp/e-w/DISTRIBUTORS/USA.html

I emailed them last night and they responded withing 12 hours. They won't send a single part but instead a parts tree for $9.99

This is from the initial autoresponse:

If you are emailing to order parts for a kit, please be sure to include the kit name and number (ie 40 sized CAP 232, CAP4), the actual part # you need ( ie CAP4W11) as well as a description fo the part (1/8" bass spar), the quantity you need (2 each), your full mailing address, and a method of payment. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SECURE ADDRESS. YOU MAY CHOOSE TO PROVIDE MASTERCARD/VISA PAYMENT INFORMATION TO THIS ADDRESS BUT WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE THE SAFETY OF YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IF YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE IT HERE.