New Wolfpak Decals

Gents:

Two new sheets will go on sale later this week. The first one, Victor Alert is composed of aircraft types that were used to sit nuclear strike alert in Europe and surrounding waters. The second sheet continues the theme with 2 European based F-100's, and an A-7A that had the nuclear strike role in the Pacific. To round out sheet 2 there is a Euro I A-10 from Myrtle Beach, an A-7D in gunship grey that was zapped and finally as the result of many requests the MC-130E's used in the Son Tay Raid and Operation Eagle Claw.

Mark

Sht29colorinstructions.jpg

Sht30colorinstruction.jpg

Mark,

Any chance that these get scaled up to 48th? If I had my choice it would be #30 that got to 48th, but I'd buy both if they were in a more "manly" scale! :)

I kind of see 72nd as the manly scale....why? because I always want more more more, with 1/72 I can do that but 1/48....too big. but 1/72 I can hoard all I want.

okay, you can have some more of my money, sheesh

that VA-34 bird will let me fiddle with the BuNo and Modex and complete the A-6B set of 3 versions, the VA-36 completes the CVG-3 early aircraft set, and the VA-147 bird helps with an early Vietnam Ranger mixed wing

I'll wait for your resin announcement and order then

(oh, great to see the "other aircraft" get markings for their models, too)

Dang, I just recently acquired the Airdoc sheet of "late" Phantoms and now you go and include markings for a 86th TFW F-4E here! Oh well, I will buy the sheet nonetheless for the other aircraft on the sheet.

The gunship grey A-7D is a very cool choice!

Looks very nice!

Sad to see still no 48th versions, kinda the opposite slant of most of AM decal companies where folks beg them to scale down (or up) their 48th offerings. I'd buy that one with the A-6 on it alone scaled-up.

Looks very nice!

Sad to see still no 48th versions, kinda the opposite slant of most of AM decal companies where folks beg them to scale down (or up) their 48th offerings. I'd buy that one with the A-6 on it alone scaled-up.

I somehow missed that A-6 the first time around, probably because I was drooling over that hi-vis A-7A! I will say this that I usually am not a huge fan of "composite" decal sheets (where a variety of a/c are covered), mainly due to the fact that many of the subjects aren't in my field of interest. However, there isn't a "dud" on these 2 sheets IMO, every subject is something that I'd like to build. My least favorite would have to be the MC-130E and even that is only due to a lack of that kit in the stash, it is still an interesting subject!

Mark,

If you keep this up, I'm going to have to switch my primary scale

I'm glad you did the 356th A-10. I have the 1/48 Superscale sheet (Modeling Madness) and it has some errors, including missing the 356th badge, and having black checkers instead of green. Looks like I'll build it in 1/72nd instead of trying to correct the 1/48 sheet

Gents,

Thanks for all the kind words.

The sheets are in, website has been updated and the BUTTONS ARE HOT

Dennis - let me know if you want more foreign subjects.

Mruph - Thought you might like old school markings.

thegoodsgt - got to ask I'm game for most subjects.

Regards,

Mark S.

Can I ask why Wolfpack decals/Spectre resin doesn't have it's own manufacturer sub-forum yet? Would be easier to do suggestions and read the latest news etc.

Just a thought...

Hey, nice job Mark!

I really would like to see a sheet dedicated to easy to find sabres (F-86F/E and D) covering ANG + foreign users (Taiwan, South Korea, Spain if I'd have to choose).

It's not too complicated to design and can be printed in both major scales (in 1/72 and 1/48 these sabre version have nice modern tooled and still in production kits).

Best regards,

Clément.

Pete,

Thanks for the question. For now I plan to update my website the first week of every month with news from Spectre and Wolfpak. In the future I may have a sub-forum on a forum site like ARC but before that I plan to start an email newsletter. Look for the newsletter this summer. As for suggestions I encourageyou to contact me at mark.bilas@millcreekconsultants.com I try to answer each e-mail I get. It may take a few days if I'm on thee road for business but I will answer them.

Next up will be a few resin pieces. Several more nukes, some modern conventional ordnance, a few Vietnam era weapons and the update for the A-10.

Mark S.

Edited by Mark S.
thegoodsgt - got to ask I'm game for most subjects.

Mark S.

Well, since you seem to be a huge F-4 fan like the rest of us, how about markings for the 56th TFW/TTW? I think you could leverage the MC tail code for both an F-4E and F-4D. Aside from an old Detail & Scale sheet in 1/48th scale, I don't recall ever having seen markings for the 56th.