Dudes... I Have Returned!

Life issues and commitments to the service caused me to drop from sight for a couple of years, but now have time to get back on to the site. Unfortunately for the immediate time being, I won't be making any more progress on my B-1 (Yes, it's still a work in progress). It did make it through the move safely though. Last summer I was posted from Victoria (my home), to Ottawa. Settled after 6 months and working away at my new position at NDHQ.

I hope to re-populate my BONE thread with my photos soon, as soon as I figure out this site again.

Anyway... so what's been going on while I was away? Somebody brief me! ;-)

Mark

Edited by Mark Lynam

Mark, Great to see you back. Since I joined in 04...I believe I remember you while you were still on.

Just a few nasty fights on Hornets: flaps up; flaps down while parked. The Trumpeter Su-24 (more recent thread)...Tomcats versus ???...the usual brouhaha...several people picking up their balls and going home (waah...don't wanna play no more) and the ever present...Is this hobby going into the dumpster threads.

All in all situation normal. Oh...and Alvis got promoted to Psycho_Moderator. :worship: ~just kidding, Al. :coolio: Yep, that's done it...I'm banned now. :thumbsup:

Edited by The_Animal

Hey Animal... Yes I remember you. Thanks for the update. It's gonna take me a while to reacquaint myself with this place, but glad to see much of the Old Guard is still around, and lots of new faces to. :-)

What's your current build?

Welcome Back, Mark !

Good to see you again and Thanks for your Service ... :)

Hugo, Sean and the others have given a pretty good if somewhat abbreviated summary for you to catch up ...

Mark, Great to see you back. Since I joined in 04...I believe I remember you while you were still on.

Just a few nasty fights on Hornets: flaps up; flaps down while parked. The Trumpeter Su-24 (more recent thread)...Tomcats versus ???...the usual brouhaha...several people picking up their balls and going home (waah...don't wanna play no more) and the ever present...Is this hobby going into the dumpster threads.

All in all situation normal. Oh...and Alvis got promoted to Psycho_Moderator. :D ~just kidding, Al. :D Yep, that's done it...I'm banned now. :rofl:

Hugo, here ya go ... banned.gif:thumbsup:

Gregg

He's baaaaaaaaa-aaack!

Welcome back!

Oh, and it's Psychotic Moderator, thank you very much.

See if I stop in Surrey next time I pass through! Pfft!

Alvis 3.1

Moderator, Insanator, Procrastinator, Plastic Creator.

Edited by Alvis 3.1

Hello Mark,

I cannot remember you and MY computer failed way back when and I only joined not long ago..WELCOME back and nice to have you here again

Hope you are doing well and find US all the way you left US..MAD!!!! BAD !!!! WILD !!!!... the ARC like a bedlam and still following the BONE threads !!! :jaw-dropping::monkeydance::banana:

HOLMES :thumbsup:

Edited by HOLMES

Welcome back Mark! :rofl:

I hope to re-populate my BONE thread with my photos soon, as soon as I figure out this site again.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the old pics again as well as new progress.

That was turning out to be one really inspiring build!

:cheers:

Chris

Hey Animal... Yes I remember you. Thanks for the update. It's gonna take me a while to reacquaint myself with this place, but glad to see much of the Old Guard is still around, and lots of new faces to. :-)

What's your current build?

Still stagnant. :thumbsup: But hoping to crack out the model kits now that the friggin' house-rearranging has been completed. :D I just need to find a nice little desk...that I can use.

Edited by The_Animal

Hey Guys,

Thanks! I just re-posted a select few of my old pics in the BONE thread. New ones to follow sometime soon.

Chris, Thanks for that. What's up with you these days? How's business? BTW, do you have anything planned for Trumpeter's Su-30MKK kit? It was a kit I was anticipating for some time, and now that I see it's out.... I'm wondering if it should be added to my retirement stash, ... but only with the necessary AM goodies of course. :doh:

Edited by Mark Lynam
Welcome back.

I seem to remember the Bone thread.

Where have you been? Anywhere exciting?

Cheers

Paul

Paul,

During my time away I've been to the middle east, asia, south pacific, and few places throughout the US and Canada, got divorced, spent time on my Harley, recuperated, moved to Ottawa, done renovations, and been busy with my new position. Time for a more relaxed pace. :-)

Mark, Random Cat Facts,

Random Cat Facts, Mark.

Now that you've made your introductions...maybe Random Cat Facts can go find some other thread to troll.

Next, if you stop by TPC, you'll make your acquaintance with Moai Vincent and Michael Bay, two of our other most annoying trolls.