;) Willl Somebody Please Make New 1/32 F-4E Phantom Resin Parts Like Refueling Probe ,Slatted Wings,Etc.Exhaust. B)

SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!!!

I just watched a Cutting Edge 1:32 IDF Refueling probe go on eBay for $102.00!!!!

SOMEONE! There is a PILE of money to be made here!!!! The 1:32 Phantom market is KAPUT and waiting to be pillaged with new product!

I'm just saying....

I quite agree, there are a lot of 32nd F-4's out there , just begging for upgrades/fixes, and since CE disappeared , there is a crying need for some one to take over .. please....

Oh and the B conversion is nice , I built a B with the set when it first came out , but its certainly not worth $300!

I quite agree, there are a lot of 32nd F-4's out there , just begging for upgrades/fixes, and since CE disappeared , there is a crying need for some one to take over .. please....

Oh and the B conversion is nice , I built a B with the set when it first came out , but its certainly not worth $300!

Holy cee-rap!!!

Maybe I should get on the F-4 for sure...LOL

Holy cee-rap!!!

Really man...even eBay is bereft of 1:32 F-4 product and when stuff does show up it is way over priced. There is a little to be had for the Tamiya Phantoms but NOTHING for the Revell kits. Finding decals is just as bad. Making 1:32 resin for Phantoms is a license to print money.

Holy cee-rap!!!

Harold, get on it :sunrevolves:

I keep bidding on the 1/32 CE F-4B conversion when it comes up on e-bay since I really want to do a VF-111 F-4, but those prices are totally insane.

Marcel

The F-4B conversion would be a real winner , this is what I did with the CE one , and I'm sure there would be many many more modellers who'd like a chance to build one

Harold - there are a LOT of items that would appreciated , conversions/weapons /pit enhancements you name it ...

f-4b-1.jpg

That F4B looks just about as good as mine. All kidding aside, that is a fantastic looking Phantom, we need more 1/32 scale resin for sure.

How about some Israeli stuff!!!

Mike

The hole in the 1/32nd F-4 aftermarket stuff is just crazy.

Since long I've been looking out for an F-4G conversion in 1/32nd.

But maybe there is a little hope. About a month ago on Z5 I asked Gustav from wolfpack-d if he wasn't interested in some F-4 updates.

This is his answer :

I think, your suggestions are reasonable.

Sure, I hope to make a 1/32 F-4G Conversion set too.

But, first I should make 1/32 F-4E Late Conversion set for Tamiya 1/32

included Slated wing and another details.

Next, It will be 1/32 F-4G Conversion set included perfact decals.

(Maybe Operation Desert Storm?)

Cheers,

Gustav Jung from Wolfpack-Design

http://www.wolfpack-d.com

Maybe Aires could make a nice cockpit set? :thumbsup:

So lets keep our fingers crossed.

Greetz

Rick

The G stuff is a little late for me, I used a grab bag of kits and pieces to cobble together a G from a Tamiya E , with Revell wings etc, and expensive proposition as it turned out .. And the option to build an S as well would be VERY appreciated! - As would ordanance - Pave spike/Pave Knife for a start , along with period ECM pods Early model AiM-9's .. a choice of Resin pits as well, the BB ones are good , but I always find that consoles are a little soft in terms of detail .. Even the option to displat the rader aray on C/D/J 's

Revell F-4's , were to begin , replace anemic Nose Gear, replacement pits, Seamless intakes, again the list goes on and on

The option to do a late model E would be very welcome , I've got a bunch of airdoc sheets that need using .. which brings me to the other niggle .. no F-4 Sheets in 32nd :thumbsup:

By careful bidding on Ebay over a peiod of years I managed to lay my hands on the all the old CE F-4 sheets , and they are excellent , but every USAF FW in the 70's and early 80's flew the F-4 , a bit more choice would be nice , USAFE (the airdoc sheets are OOP!), some hill Grey ANG birds , some ADC grey .. I could go on .... you get the idea.

Now I know Jennings would point out that 32nd decals are a tricky proposition , but there enough unbuilt Tamya F-4's out there to justify a little investment - aren't there ?

Edited by Scotsman

With the exception of a couple AirDoc decals....you are SOL for late F-4E markings. I scoured the earth far and wide for markings for my Revell F-4E and was going to have to take the "artistic impression" route by putting Two Bobs SEA Heroes on it....Thank God someone was selling a set of the AirDoc markings, otherwise I would have been up a creek. There is nothing out there! Shame how such a great aircraft is no more than an after thought in this scale by the aftermarket guys