Hershey's Chocolate Kisses

I've started to notice a difference with my FAV comfort food, Hershey's Chocolate Kisses. I'm finding more and more unwrapped kisses in the bag. Especially in the big bag. And many are misshaped, just blobs. Last night I opened one and I swear it had been bitten in half and then wrapped. There were teeth marks and all. What's going on?

It's apparent their quality control has taken a hit. Are there any alternatives to Hershey Kisses?

I haven't tried one in 2 or more years. There was a Hershey plant within about 60 miles of here, but they decided Mexico was a better place to make chocolate. So I am no longer a customer of the Hershey corporation, and your declining quality issue may be a result of where they are now being made.

Someone has some splaining to do!

OK call out the CSIs get that kiss swabbed for DNA, let's have a full investigation!!

Well this is interesting, as mentioned above when the plant closure in Smith Falls was announced many plant workers said quality could suffer, it would be ironic if they are right!??!

ell this is interesting, as mentioned above when the plant closure in Smith Falls was announced many plant workers said quality could suffer, it would be ironic if they are right!??!

It was fun to drive up there and get some treats. My wife loved going too. I have not had a chocolate bar or (my fav) peanut butter cup since. They sold them in boxes of 25 and 75.... so unfair