I will enter a 1/48 Sword T-38A in Laughlin markings and possible a Chez Master T-34C also in 1/48.

Little inspiration from a build a few years ago. Next one will be same kit & colors, just different markings.

Vance-T-38.jpg

aft-qtr-1.jpg

tail.jpg

Edited by drhornii

I will do a 1/48 Canadian CT-114 Tutor in standard trainer markings. Got started on it today. Its ready for paint. Not too many parts in this kit.

I want to do a 1/48 Canadian CT-155 Hawk, standard trainer

I want to do a 1/48 Canadian CF-188B Hornet, 410 (training squadron) colour bird

I might do a 1/48 USN F-18B VFA-125 training squadron green adversary.

I'll jump in with a Revell 1/72 Stearman PT-13 Kaydet. If all goes well I may also do a PM 1/72 AT-11 Kansan which was a modified twin beech used as a bomber and navigation trainer during WW2.

I will try my hand at scratchbuilding a Romanian IAR-27 trainer. Something i wanted to do for a long time. As of this moment i only have some unscaled plans , a couple of photos and lots of excitement. I do not yet know what scale it will be. I will work in parallel on another trainer kit ( i don't know which one, i'll have to pull one from my stash). Ugghhh , .. lots of unknowns... gotta go fishing , clear my head...

Regards everyone,

Chris

:nanner:, My initial entry will be an Eduard 1/72 L-39 Albatros. I'm not yet sure what scheme this one will be in but it will one of the third World schemes. If I get time to enter any more I have a partly built ancient Frog Miles Magister and partly built High Planes Wackett Trainer that I might enter as an incentive to get them finished.

:banana:,

Ross.

Aloha from Hawai‘i,

I'd like to join with the ICM 1/48 Yak-7 UTI.

As usual for me with ICM kits I'll use the kit decals....for bird cage lining.

IMG_0010-1.jpg

Still haven't decided if I'll try the engine since the fits for the ICM kits are usually tricky.

Well, I've 'volunteered' myself to build approximately 20-30 1/72 models for CHAA, about 10-15 of those will be ones that flew in the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan.

So, that being said, I'll most likely have a few that can be included in the Trainers GB. :)

Haven't decided which one(s) I'll build first, but I have a Special Hobby Cornell that I've started the cockpit on, so it is leading the pack right now.

Other kits that I have or will be getting soon are:

DH82C Tiger Moth (Pavla)

Fleet 16 Finch (Azur)

NA-64 Yale (hybrid between Azur NA-57 and an Academy T-6G)

Harvard Mk I (hybrid between Special Hobby BT-9 and Academy T-6G)

Harvard Mk II (Academy T-6G with Czechmaster conversion)

Crane (Pavla)

Anson (Airfix)

Oxford (Frog, Airfix or Novo...haven't decided yet)

Bolingbroke (Airfix Blenheim IV)

Lysander (Airfix)

Norseman (RoG/Matchbox)

Nomad (MPM A-17A)

Have I missed any?.. :cheers:

And if anyone has an Airframes Fleet Fort vac-form kit that they don't need, PLEASE PM ME! :pray:

:cheers:

Edited by rcaf_100

:), Here are some photos of the kit I'm entering. First the box, then the wings and armament.

StJohnHamiltonDivision70thAnniversa.jpg

StJohnHamiltonDivision70thAnnive-1.jpg

I'll have some more later hopefully. Photobucket seems to be playing up but then it might just be me.

StJohnHamiltonDivision70thAnnive-2.jpg

:D,

Ross.

Edited by ross blackford

I'll be joining with a 1/72 Czech Master Resin kit of the Fokker S.14 Mach Trainer. But I gotta finish a few other builds first before joining this GB.

This looks like a great GB! There are so many cool subjects to choose from. I think I'll go with a 1/72 JASDF Kawasaki T-4 Dolphin in the 50th Anniversary scheme flown by the 32nd TSQ, 1st Wing. This is from the Hasegawa kit, of course. I'll need to clear a kit or two from my workbench before I can start this build. This will be fun!

Have fun modeling!

Mike

:thumbsup:

Hi All,

Well with Easter over, and back from holidays. My entries to the GB will be:

1. 1/72 Fujmi T/A-4G Skyhawk RAN, with the markings of VC-724 from Hawkeye Models Australia

SDC12203.jpg

2. 1/72 Hasegawa F/A-18B (TF-18A) Hornet of 2OCU RAAF, with the decals coming from Novascale Hobbies.

SDC12205.jpg

All I need to do now is finish off a Sea fury that im working on then I can get a start on these.

:thumbsup:

Brendon

I would like to join with a 1/48 Mitsubishi T-2 in "Blue Impuls" colors, Fujimi Kit.

Due to Problems with photofucket (they don t like me!?), I can not post a pic now. So I try to upload to another picture webspace site, but still wait for confirmation.

The models is in progress, but unpaintet yet. Actually I work on the canopy and the pilots (borrowed from a Hase Phantom). So I hope I m allowed to join, will post some pics as soon as it is possible by the photo site!

:deadhorse1::beer4:

:P, I wish I had as much time on my hands as you have on yours at the moment Shawn. We're a few officers down at work at the moment so there's a heap of overtime going. Hopefully I'll be able to make a start tomorrow on my Albatros.

:monkeydance:,

Ross.