:),

Can some of you computer experts out there please give me a hand? I'm trying to upload some images to photobucket and have successfully uploaded 2 images of my entry for the Trainers GB. I try to upload any other image in that folder the second one uploads and not the one I select. I've tried numerous times and even shut the computer down and rebooted it, all to no avail. The same thing is still happening regardless and I'm at my wits' end with it. If anyone can give me some help with this problem I'd be so grateful. TIA for any help anyone can give. I'm beginning to wonder if it's something I've done but I've just done what I've done in the past and never had this problem before.

:D,

Ross.

Ross, it could be a glitch at their end. If you have only uploaded a couple of pictures perhaps you could create a new folder and try to up load to it. If that works then move the images you have already uploaded to the firsat folder and then delete the orignal folder. Photobucket won't allow you to delete a folder with images in it.

Hope this helps...

:D

Hi Ross,

I've had no problems with uploading pics lately. I'm guessing that as well as switching off your computer you also cleared your cache?

One thing I am getting is a warning that the Photobucket security certificate is not issued by a trusted authority :)

:whistle:

:deadhorse1:

Anyone else seeing this message?

Sorry I can't help more with your issues buddy.

:bandhead2:

:wave:, Thank you Gregg, Ray and geedubelyer,

I think it must have been a glitch at the other end as I've just uploaded some pics to photobucket and all seems well now. Maybe they were doing maintenance and I missed the announcement. Who knows, but it's ok now.

:woot.gif:,

Ross.