Hey Everyone,

I just put the last color on my 1/144th Hobbycraft Su-25. I'm not completely happy with the colors, but they should look OK after some weathering. I'll be using Mike Grant decals to finish this as a Slovakian FROGFOOT.

DSCN3301.jpg

I'll hopefully get some Future on it tonight and decal tomorrow.

Cheers,

John

I am no expert for colors but it looks great... but it is really not fair you show us only one picture, we want more!

I am not familiar with this kit, how is it going together, how are the details in cockpit, engines, etc?

Thanks guys!

Ryan,

Yes it will be armed. I'm thinking two drop tanks, rocket pods, and some bombs.

FlyingLow,

This kit is pretty nice as far as detail is concerned. It has nice deep intakes, a cockpit tub, seat, and control stick (looks huge though). It comes with two drop tanks, some rocket pods and a few bombs. If you mask the canopy off the way it's molded, you do not get the correct line on the back of the canopy. On the real FROGFOOT the line on the back of the canopy kind of slopes forward just a little bit; the kit has that line slope slightly backwards. However, this is just a simple fix when you mask off the canopy. The kit requires a lot of filler around the intakes and exhaust and the panel lines may be a bit deep, but all-in-all it's a nice rendition of an early Su-25.

The only other picture I have is one taken when it was in progress.

F-104Su-25inprogress.jpg

Now, off to put a coat of Future on it!

John

I put most of the decals on tonight. Unfortunately, either the tail on the HobbyCraft Su-25 is too small or the decal is too big.

DSCN3303.jpg

DSCN3305.jpg

In the end, I suppose I'll just trim it up and call it good.

Cheers,

John

• 3 weeks later...