NJIPMS Thanks All who came to MOSQUITOCON "19"

Hi all, Big Bill Schwarz, President, NJIPMS here. I wish to thank all who came and Made Mosquitocon 19 a real fine day indeed. It is worth the effort we put into the show when the positive comments come, and a show the day before easter doing great is telling me we are doing things right! Thanks to all the clubs, Mike Reeves of 2 mikes, Godon Kwan of Sprue Brothers, the Regular Regular patrons, Guy, Laura, Daughter, Jeff Gerrity, the Vendors and members who came, pitched in and got things done. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORah!!!! Big Bill :thumbsup::yahoo:

P/S MOSQUITOCON XX IS IN 364 Days and counting!!!!!! One of the Themes is Best Mosquito!!! More to come as info becomes available. Awards By Mike Reeves of 2 mikes and Charlies trophies fame!!!!

Hi all, Big Bill Schwarz, President, NJIPMS here. I wish to thank all who came and Made Mosquitocon 19 a real fine day indeed. It is worth the effort we put into the show when the positive comments come, and a show the day before easter doing great is telling me we are doing things right! Thanks to all the clubs, Mike Reeves of 2 mikes, Godon Kwan of Sprue Brothers, the Regular Regular patrons, Guy, Laura, Daughter, Jeff Gerrity, the Vendors and members who came, pitched in and got things done. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORah!!!! Big Bill :thumbsup::cheers:

P/S MOSQUITOCON XX IS IN 364 Days and counting!!!!!! One of the Themes is Best Mosquito!!! More to come as info becomes available. Awards By Mike Reeves of 2 mikes and Charlies trophies fame!!!!

Bill THANK YOU SIR for putting on a FANTASTIC show as always. This was my third trip down there from the NW part of CT. It was well worth the trip. OOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAA!