Seems the whole thing might be up for sale, no half measures though, this is the while nine yards of nothing at all deal...

"I'll probably put the assets of Meteor (3,000+ products) on the market later this year for serious bidders. NO, I will NOT break up the collection of patterns, so don't ask me to sell you this or that master pattern! The most critical industrial casting and moldmaking equipment will also be included.

In fact, the master patterns, artwork, etc., are probably NOT the main value of Meteor's assets.

Actually, the main value is that Meteor is essentially a "model company in a box." We carefully documented every procedure, every resin, every silicone (even every office/administrative procedure), so whoever buys Meteor will have a complete ready-to-go blueprint.

Perhaps most important, I have well over 100,000 resin "intermasters" ready to go. The new owner need only glue them in mold boxes, pour in the silicone, and begin producing significant quantities of complete sets a day or so later! Like I said: a model company in a box!

dk"

The thing that gets me most about that site is that it looks like its made on a Mac using iWeb... an app built by idiots for idiots!

Edited by ElectroSoldier