"Heinrich this thing will kick us!"

Hi there!

As I said I'm posting my latest WIP. I'll post more in future when I'll finish tyrannosaur,battleship, this one or YF-19 :deadhorse1:

Well, as I said this will be a small dio called "Heinrich,this thing will trample us!" depicting polish mech circa 1939 attempting to trample a german tank. Why I'm building this dio? Because I love what-if's and I'm beggining to love steampunk :beer4: The mech is highly modified Vulture from Mechwarrior. The official name of mech is "Polish Factory of Walking Machines Long Range Artillery Mech-Version 2-nd Serial "Rusty"" --->in short PFoWM LRAM-v.2S "Rusty". Mech is scratchbuild based on paper model and made of 0,5 and 1,0 plastic sheets. Of course many parts from spare box were used.Now it's waiting for more detailing, painting and weathering of course...Tank is Pz.kpfw I Ausf B by Italeri 1:72. It was brush painted ,acrylic washed and weathered with dry pastels. All I need now is vacuformed street and some ruins to depict a city. Now some pics...I'll add some background story in final gallery:

Paper sheet with parts of Vulture:

P1110001.jpg

Torso and legs connected:

P1180021.jpg

Detailing had just begun!

P1280024.jpg

Arms,some details and few guns are on place:

P2020034.jpg

Long Range Cannons mounted:

P2020036.jpg

Edited by artoor_k
  • 2 months later...