First one is done. Very simple to build Hobby craft 1/48 Tutor. Add ons include Uncle Bills resin cockpit, which is a massive improvement over the kit.

The seats alone are worth it.

Other add ons are the Belcher Bits decals.

DSC_0228-1.jpg

DSC_0229-1.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

Edited by phantom

:D,

Strewth Shawn,

You don't muck around do you. Less than a week into the build and you're leading the pack. Good on ya and well done mate. Good to see a Tootor or too! We wait for your next one. I'm sure it'll be as good as this one is.

:D,

Ross.

ps Steady on there lad, you're making the rest of us (and particularly me look bad). :woot.gif:

Nice work there Shawn, very lovely kit

ps Steady on there lad, you're making the rest of us (and particularly me look bad). laugh.gif

makes for 2 of us. :woot.gif:

:D

Brendon

Edited by Aussie_superbug

Thanks guys. I bought the Tutor upgrade from Uncle Rick at his store in Calgary in 2006. If I remember correctly I bought one of, if not the very last set he had. Other wise I would have bought two of them.

I could be wrong but I think they were made at his place or by someone involved with his store. The set is indeed very well done and really slides into the Hobby Craft kit perfectly.

I used Tamiya spray silver/ aluminum right out of the can. No extra shades or weathering. I think that is one reason I finished this one so fast. I did pre paint it white overall to aid in the red showing up better.

Those Tamiya cans dry REALLY fast.

Thanks guys. I bought the Tutor upgrade from Uncle Rick at his store in Calgary in 2006. If I remember correctly I bought one of, if not the very last set he had. Other wise I would have bought two of them.

I could be wrong but I think they were made at his place or by someone involved with his store. The set is indeed very well done and really slides into the Hobby Craft kit perfectly.

You did buy 2...... :wierdo:

The set was mastered by Wayne Hui here is his site. Wayne's CT-114 Very limited run resin set.

Nice build Shawn......as usual fast.

:monkeydance:

Emil

I did? Did I sell you one? Maybe I did!!!!! Brain taint what it used to be. :monkeydance:

You bought one for me to keep my mouth shut about all that Model Abuse you do!! You know!!! Tube glue and you build them in a day. Ahhhhh. That's like AMR (anti model religion).

:angry:

Hmmmmmm....... I notice that was 4 years ago and you STILL have not built it.............Maybe I should buy it back. :worship: I still have one Hobby craft kit in the stash.

And as mentioned somewhere else, I have hostages of yours.

Edited by phantom