Janissary,

it is not critique,just my personal opinion... :worship:

When you place the pilots into the cockpit,the engines are running and hidraulics is on,so the flaps come up to neutral.

Is it possibla tat the pilots are sitting in the aircraft just after the accomplished mission... :thumbsup:

Anyway some work can be spared: no pilots or no lowered flaps.

Otherwise your build is very cool.

Regards,Laz

Yes, nice job Janissary. The paint job is beautiful and very Honza-like. That can't be a bad thing, can it! Congratulations on getting to the finishing line. I have a F18F in my stash. I think it'll stay there for a while ;o)

Ian

:cheers: Burak, WELL DONE SIR!!!!! I like it alot, the color and markings came out great. One thing you mmight consider....

look at the following pictures, notice that the front ring of the exhaust is a different color, and it also looks like theres a gap between the two

pieces.....

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Navy/...-18C/1775315/L/

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Australia--...-18B/1773373/L/

and one more for good luck...

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Navy/...-18B/1759922/L/

Once again this is no KNOCK on your work, its BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

ps.... JETHRO looks good, but hes missing his feet, LOLOLOL!!!

Hi Jack! Hope you're doing fine. You are absolutely correct about the colors. I tried a shade or two different colors but it did not come out the way it should have been. Those pics you posted.... The flex on the wings are incredible!

Janissary,

it is not critique,just my personal opinion... :rolleyes:

When you place the pilots into the cockpit,the engines are running and hidraulics is on,so the flaps come up to neutral.

Is it possibla tat the pilots are sitting in the aircraft just after the accomplished mission... :yahoo:

Anyway some work can be spared: no pilots or no lowered flaps.

Otherwise your build is very cool.

Regards,Laz

Thanks Laz. Never thought of it that way, but it makes sense. This is an excellent observation I would have never thought about. In the future, I might still have a pilot/rio and have the flaps dropped just because I feel it adds more interest. However, you're right that it may not represent the reality. Good catch!

Yes, nice job Janissary. The paint job is beautiful and very Honza-like. That can't be a bad thing, can it! Congratulations on getting to the finishing line. I have a F18F in my stash. I think it'll stay there for a while ;o)

Ian

Thank you Ian. I really learn from others' builds. Honza's builds are certainly an inspiration. I fear that I might be too much of a stalker/copier though :) I shall try to come up with my own line of methods.

This model gave me quite a bit of pain. There are a few places you need to be careful (intakes, upper fuselage to front fuselage joints etc.) but it is a nice kit overall. I am sure you will do a fantastic job with it. If you have questions, I will be glad to answer them to the best I know.