Good afternoon and I apologize in advance for any mistakes made while putting this post together as I am a relative neophyte in posting. I am searching for a 1/32 scale R(F)-4C phantom II. During the mid to late seventies I worked on the beasts, and never quite got them out of my system. I am interested in acquiring the kt and bulding one as a tangible reminder of the oddly wonderful time that I spent in the military. If anyone has any ideas as to where I could acquire one, I would appreciate any and all helpful suggestions. Thanking you all in advance Safe home and soft rains.

Hi, and welcome to ARC.

There's only one reasonably good 1/32 kit of the RF-4c and it was issued by Revell, lastly in a Revell of Germany (kit # 04702) box with a very nice Kentucky ANG bird as boxart. I don't know of any online stores that still have this kit in their inventory, but you might have some luck on eBay one day. Or you could try it here on ARC in the Marketplace. Also, you might want to post stuff like this in General Discussion or in Jet Modeling, as this a GB from 2006 and not many people check out this part of the forum anymore.

Hi, and welcome to ARC.

There's only one reasonably good 1/32 kit of the RF-4c and it was issued by Revell, lastly in a Revell of Germany (kit # 04702) box with a very nice Kentucky ANG bird as boxart. I don't know of any online stores that still have this kit in their inventory, but you might have some luck on eBay one day. Or you could try it here on ARC in the Marketplace. Also, you might want to post stuff like this in General Discussion or in Jet Modeling, as this a GB from 2006 and not many people check out this part of the forum anymore.

Good afternoon and I apologize in advance for any mistakes made while putting this post together as I am a relative neophyte in posting. I am searching for a 1/32 scale R(F)-4C phantom II. During the mid to late seventies I worked on the beasts, and never quite got them out of my system. I am interested in acquiring the kt and bulding one as a tangible reminder of the oddly wonderful time that I spent in the military. If anyone has any ideas as to where I could acquire one, I would appreciate any and all helpful suggestions. Thanking you all in advance Safe home and soft rains.

Madrussian..there is one for sale in UK for £29.99 on a site that sells discontinued and secondhand models and I HAVE BOUGHT quite a few and they ar always very good....

there is one that you are looking for by REVELL. ITEM~ 4702.in 1:32 scale.

THE website is run my a modeler and it is called KINGKIT.

http://www.kingkit.co.uk/kingkit/1_catalogue_freeview.php.

if MY link works all well and good, if not then search under KINGKIT and you will find it almost immediately..let ME know if you want to buy it and I can always buy it for youif you are NOT in UK and post it free for you and yo can pay ME later....

HOLMES

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...