Don't be surprised if it takes FOREVER for your parts to come, though. They WILL come, but they probably won't reply to your E-mail, and won't send any kind of shipping confirmation. Right about the time you stop looking out for them is when they'll show up on your door. :tumble: But, then again, you really can't knock free.

Ok, somewhere on the German site it directs you for parts to the host nation distributer, which for us is Revell USA. IIRC, on the Revell USA site there is a customer service link, and in there is a parts link. Basically it says if you need German parts stand by, as they get together a big list periodically and send for it all at once. So figure several months unless you get lucky. I just bought the ROG F-18E(Kestral's CAG Flaming Buttcheeks version), and it came without any clear parts. I don't care if it takes a year for them to get here as I have a million projects I can do. It'll just sit in the stash until the parts show.

The replacement parts will take a very long time, it took several months for me to recieve a replacement decal sheet for the Renault R23 kit. As no reply e-mail came from Revell, I assumed I had been ignored and kept working on the Renault. Several months later, you can guess my surprise to open an envelope all the way from Germany with a roughly A5 decal sheet!!

It's very good to see Revell offering such great service to its customers

As they say good things come to those who wait :woo:

It took me 8 months to get missing parts for my Revell Lancaster. I called Revell USA for the ROG parts. I was very surprised at how indiferent the person I spoke to was. The people in customer service are not even familiar with the products. I had to spend time convincing her the kit was in fact not out of production. The parts finally arrived. They are not interested in communicating with you. Thumbs down on customer service from Revell, ROG.