Vote for your most wanted kit at FSM

1/48 F-16B/D by Tamiya - badly missed!

1/48 T-45

1/48 C-45 - one was listed by ICM a couple of years ago, but never came off

1/48 C-20 Gulfstream - one was listed by Minicraft a couple of years ago, but never came off

Aaron...are you expecting me to think? My brain shut down for the evening. I'll get to the list tomorrow. But I'll tell you one thing. I want a 1/24 scale F-14D Tomcat. I've been needing a coffee-table sized Tomcat for my livingroom. Now if I could just keep the kids off it.

1/32 B-52

1/32 747 with matching space shuttle

hey if you are going to dream, dream BIG!!!!

seriously though century series in 1/32, lets finish the run!

If you really wanna dream big, why don't you just ask for the 1/32 C-144 Starlifter, C-5B Galaxy and the An-225 Miriya. Let's really go for the gusto. Let's ask for 'em in 1/24. PARTY TIME!!!! :salute:

Edited by The_Animal

My votes went to the P-51D in 1:32, F4U-4 Corsair in 1:24, 1:144 "Deadliest Catch" crab fishing boats (*with* photoetch pods), 1:48 Venture Star prototype orbiter, and 1:2500 Imperial Star Destroyer with *proper detailing*; that old AMT kit is so completely inaccurate that it takes a truckload of 1:700 ship kits to give it detail even remotely approaching the miniature, though it's not impossible to build up nicely (yep, sci-fi modeler here. Run'n'hide! :salute: ).