Long shot here: 1/72 Avro Arrow Canopy

I've got yet another 'what if' idea to clog my already jammed bench. Does anyone make an Arrow canopy in 1/72? Just the canopy, nuttin' else. I'm guessing I'll have to try a heat and smash home-made product but it would be nice to have an easy route to insanity. (The drugs aren't working anymore)

I'm quite sure you are on the hard road to insanity! Better start practicing that heat & smash technique.

Of course as the mouse button finger pressed the mousey the caffeine from the morning coffee kicked and the brain lurched forward remembering that there was a vac Arrow out many, many years ago and of course had a vac canopy. Now, of course it is well OOP so finding one would be as difficult as finding a 72nd injection molded aircraft carrier!!

Edited by Flyboyf18

Yeah that Astra kit is hard to find (mind you I have 3) That was the best kit in the small scale of the Avro Arrow ever produced.

Just don't use the Hobby Craft kit as your reference for the Canopy. That would be wrong in so many levels.

Here is a set you might want to look into..... Master Casters 1/72nd Arrow set

And if you want an Astra Kit I'm sure I can be convinced to sell one.

:thumbsup:

Emil