Vagabond Decals website is LIVE!

Vagabond Decals' website is hot and ready to sell. We are using PayPal as our payment gateway for now. If you don't have PayPal, don't worry! You can use your credit card as normal, and it's perfectly secure.

So everyone, welcome to the era of Vagabond Decals. Hope you enjoy the ride, the decals and the models.

Mike

Forgot to add: we'll be announcing our next couple of sheets very soon, along with some other news that will get your blood flowing just a little bit more. Hang on, 'cause it's going to be a ride I hope we'll all enjoy. Maybe I'll actually finish a model somewhere in here, too... nah....

:bandhead2:

Just to get it out of the way,cause I know it will come up....1/72?....for the Hase kit? Or are you going to go all 1/48 with your releases?

I'll field this one.

Here's the deal with us releasing 1/72 decals. We ARE going to release a set of 1/72 decals for the Hasegawa E-2 and for a few other subjects, but the release dates and subject matter are tentative at this point. The only thing is, we will be doing small print runs of about 125 sheets that way we're not sitting on decal stock for 2 years.

Wtih us just launching off, we need to pop out a few 1/48 sheets first to get the ball rolling.

I think the next sheet we have coming out will pretty much make your heads spin and you may poop a hammer. I damn near did when I got the pic CD from the squadron we're covering. :rolleyes:

Congrats on the new biz venture, best wishes and here's to all the success you guys can handle. Ok, now I'm in a stew, I'm gonna have to convince SWMBO that I'll need two Hawkeyes......I just won't tell her ummm....errr......exactly why. It's 'ell when ya wanna do a kit just for the markings :whistle::worship:

Edited by Angels49