List of Revell new tool kits

Have noticed Revell's kits are much better priced for kits that are equals or better than there more expensive counterparts. Does anyone care to point me in the right direction for a list or maybe just list some Revell kits they've had good experiences with? I know they released some kits that were Hasegawa moulds. How can you find out about this kind of stuff?

Revell has boxed just about everyone's plastic over the years. Off the top of my head: Hasegawa, Italeri, Zvezda, Matchbox, Frog, Monogram, Dragon, Supermodel (via Italeri) and Gunze Sangyo (via Dragon). There will be more. I doubt there's a definitive listing; the way I've found out all this is by reading reviews by informed writers. Your best bet, then, is to pick your kit, then glean as much information as you can off the Interweb - eventually the truth will out. If you're interested in a particular item, ask here and someone will be along in a few minutes with the answer.